I'm looking for some friends to have fun with. I like to race with funny cars like the Prius, etc. I also like karts, nascar, drag racing and regular racing.
If you want to be my friend.. Add: scaletta01

Certain circumstances prevent me from adding you, but either way - welcome to
It's disappointing because I love racing 'quirky' cars![]()
What ARE those circumstances?
A PS3 who decided it couldn't bear living anymore![]()
Durp13579 would you like to join my race team?
I'm looking for some friends to have fun with. I like to race with funny cars like the Prius, etc. I also like karts, nascar, drag racing and regular racing.
If you want to be my friend.. Add: scaletta01
I'm looking for some friends to have fun with. I like to race with funny cars like the Prius, etc. I also like karts, nascar, drag racing and regular racing.
If you want to be my friend.. Add: scaletta01