Eiger 600PP

• Thread starter fb1907
  • 6 comments
Pls help for eiger 600PP subaru RA05 / Best lap 1.08.200 but ,I can not improve anymore,any advice for new set up pls???

Note:(or) Mitsub x,Subaru Wrx 07 (thanks... )

Hello, fb, and welcome to GTPlanet. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out with your tuning request.

However, in the future, please avoid using shortcuts like "pls" instead of "please". 1) Using proper words helps our users who don't speak English natively. 2) It also promotes the quality of post that we like to see here.

Thanks and good luck at the Eiger.

No problem. I only brought it up because it's your first thread and I wanted to let you know before any bad habits developed. Good luck with your tune.

👍

We're in the same boat mate!
I'm also looking for some more pace at Eiger at the moment.... Right now I'm using a Dutch Customs Tune (thanks once more for all the efforts by the tuners, in this case specifically to Lars 👍) which worked good off hand. It's for Eiger reverse, but except for some gear rations it should work the same.... You'll find it here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3208072&postcount=849

Hope it helps you a bit.
Note on the side: don't be surprised if people don't throw too many tunes around for this specific combo at this time: there's an event happening (Race of Decades) which happens to include Eiger 600PP hot lapping :sly:

In that sence: if you find a better tune please pm it to me ;)

Cheers
Ren

Back