Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Benz sls

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Audi r8 5.2

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Nissan 370z (drift car)

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
awesome mach 1 shots! :) you did a very good job grasping the best of this boring-to-take-shots-at track ;)

1st 300zx shot is my fav :)

Thanks, actully it's my favorite one too !

gpr
not bad el fayce, i quite like shot 2 the red and white elements on the track go well with the blue of the car. I also quite like shot 6 my only little thing with that one is it feel a bit werid having the car cropped on that one. 👍

Thank you ! Well try better next time.

not bad for a returnee, faisal! :drool:👍

Thank you, Justin ! really appreciate it !

on the whole the latest updates aren't bad either, however as to the 2nd one from the bottom i've gotta say you've added too much diaphragm to make the background of the image look a tad unnatural. :(

Thanks, and i am trying to get used to this new editing program that i am using.

welcome back :)

i like very much these kyoto / lambo shots. Especially the last two 👍

Thanks, they really turned out nice, i didn't expected these pictures well turn out this way

Preview

my 2.0 entry for this week

Rejects

Click to Big
thanks for watching
C&C appreciated
:cheers:

Last edited:
I like the first Aston shot, Faisal! :drool:

Looking forward to your Golf R set! 👍

Nice Golf photos el fayce - 4th one is my favorite. Just the right amount of editing, nice soft color, and good composition. Well done! 👍

Another Preview

2.0 Entry

PMC Entry

Click to Big
thanks for watching
C&C appreciated

Last edited:
Nice job el fayce! There's some crazy composition is those shots, but I think it lends well to the realism. Nice use of panning mode 1 as well. Your 2.0 entry with the aqua green Lambo is also beautiful. I love the color. Well done! 👍

I like your unique compositions in shots #1 and #9, Faisal! :drool:
It's looks like an RC cam! 👍

Fantastic Scion set, el fayce! 👍
I really like unusual compositions in your shots. Lightning and editing is also very nice done.
My favorites are: #1, #2, #4 & #11.

Nice job el fayce! There's some crazy composition is those shots, but I think it lends well to the realism. Nice use of panning mode 1 as well. Your 2.0 entry with the aqua green Lambo is also beautiful. I love the color. Well done! 👍

Thank you, Sir. Glad that you liked it !
And BTW about the color, I tried to make the Aventador color as close to the 40th anniversary Lamborghini Murcielago's color

I like your unique compositions in shots #1 and #9, Faisal! :drool:
It's looks like an RC cam! 👍

Thank you very much Justin !
Oh and that's the point of the camera angles in those pics

Fantastic Scion set, el fayce! 👍
I really like unusual compositions in your shots. Lightning and editing is also very nice done.
My favorites are: #1, #2, #4 & #11.

Thanks Qnard ! I tried something new with the editing, as you may notice i increased the lighting a bit. :)

That LFA FR-S set is one of your best to date I'd say, there's a few interesting compostions and edits in there. Well done and I hope to see you improve more and more. 👍

Yeah my bad, I don't know why I wrote LFA. :crazy:

Last edited:
I'm in love with the FR-S set!!

Thank you mate !
Glad that you liked it :)

GPR
That LFA set is one of your best to date I'd say, there's a few interesting compostions and edits in there. Well done and I hope to see you improve more and more. 👍

LFA ? :odd::lol:
Thanks anyway !

The GT-86

Click to Big
thanks for watching
C&C appreciated
And Happy "Labor's Day" !

8721682874_29abee6699_z.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Fantastic work, Faisal!

Back