Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Benz sls

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Audi r8 5.2

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Nissan 370z (drift car)

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
I love how you capture the shine of the cars, and the darkness... And the blur just looks so great! 👍 Pretty much everything I see I like.

Great AZ-1 shots, especially the glow!! I really like your editing style! :D And I'm certainly looking forward to see the next set! :)

Nice, those gave me a very mysterious feel, like "I'm alone on this great road..."! 👍 The compositions are very nice too! :)

Nice, those gave me a very mysterious feel, like "I'm alone on this great road..."! 👍 The compositions are very nice too! :)

I felt more Like "The Final Ride" Theme, close enough, And happy that some one noticed that ! :cheers:

That XJ-R9 set is quite nice and some of your best works to date I think. I like the colours and toning you did on these. I think there's still a few compositions that could have been better but overall quite nice. 👍

Superb Jag Sunset set:tup:
Really love shot 4 - great use of panning mode and the sky looks ominous, like atorm is on the way. Great moment captured:eek:

GPR
That XJ-R9 set is quite nice and some of your best works to date I think. I like the colours and toning you did on these. I think there's still a few compositions that could have been better but overall quite nice. 👍

Thanks, Mate ! And i agree with you, This is one of the best sets i did lately !

Superb Jag Sunset set:tup:
Really love shot 4 - great use of panning mode and the sky looks ominous, like atorm is on the way. Great moment captured:eek:

Thank you !:embarrassed:! i didn't expected it to turn out this way actually.

I really enjoy the general toning of this set. Great work on composition and light also for an excellent set with a lot of really beautiful pics 👍

I really enjoy the general toning of this set. Great work on composition and light also for an excellent set with a lot of really beautiful pics 👍

Thank you :cheers:

Here is one more set preview before my exams starts, I hope i can upload it before this Friday :scared:

Preview​

Neat preview, el fayce. I'm liking the toning and shadowing a lot. Can't wait to take a look at the full set. :)

The Jag set looks astonishingly beautiful! :drool:
Can't wait for the next one, Faisal! 👍

Great post-editing, el fayce. Toning and lighting are spot on in each one of these shots. The varying camera angles make everything even better. :) 👍

Great post-editing, el fayce. Toning and lighting are spot on in each one of these shots. The varying camera angles make everything even better. :) 👍

Thanks GT-R ! I tried to make an artistic set, using these angles and different editing styles, And I am pleased with the results :)

Great set with a special attention to the mood 👍
Beautiful ligt, good angles and composition, a nice warm toning, some nice glow effect and a beautiful model. Great job ! 👍

شئ طيب يا فيصل !
تحسن كبير في المستوى
كمل ابداعك

Beautiful atmosphere in those, well done!! :drool:👍

Thanks, Ciro ! :)

Very nice set , second last one is my fave.

Thank you Nicolas ! It is one of mine too in the set ! :cheers:

Great set with a special attention to the mood 👍
Beautiful ligt, good angles and composition, a nice warm toning, some nice glow effect and a beautiful model. Great job ! 👍

Thanks Jeremy ! I wanted something different, And I tried to listen to certain songs (because I have a mixed up genres)

شئ طيب يا فيصل !
تحسن كبير في المستوى
كمل ابداعك

! شكرًا لك يا ابا عبدالرحمن، سوف أُحاول ان احسن مستواي بشكلٍ أفضل انشاءالله

The antique feeling is great in this set!

Thanks Eric ! :cheers:

You know what, you've done quite well with the editing on these the light and tones and feel of the shots match well with the age of the car. My only crit for this set is some of the compositions could be a bit more comfortable, the position of the car is some of the framing is a bit too close to edges in a few shots. Well thats opinion anyway.

Nice job though. 👍

Back