el_posto's gallery[Ferrari 330 P4 14/06 update]

• Thread starter el_posto
  • 161 comments
well, here they are, better late than never! :)
I don't feel that much confortable in photo mode, it's hard for me to take pics of still cars, but this is what I've managed to do, hope you guys like it!

Very nice shots of the P4 and Mark IV. Awesome Grand valley set also. :D 👍

back again with more photos!
I found this car REALLY hard to work with, the design is so extreme I wouldn't even know how to start! :scared: but I've worked my way with it and now we're friends :)
the white one is mine, it's the concept, the yellow one I've got from arcade mode, just to try a different color, let me know what you guys think!
thanks!

/
/
/
/

taking requests for next update, any car or color in mind?

Last edited:
Very nice update, I never liked the car but it sure does look great in photos :D

Great shots you got there. Love the HDR.

Nice update. Seventh pic is definitely my favourite! :)

Very nice update, I never liked the car but it sure does look great in photos :D

thanks a lot guys, glad you like it :)

The last one is awesome, white cars + HDR often don't come out well but that one looks sweet!

sure, but I've just tried not going over the top with it, and it worked quite well

large update now!
I was just stunned by this car (once again), at first I bought it for the paint chip, because this color is plain awesomeness, but then again I fell in love with it, and it fell in love with the camera! such a beauty to shoot, and looking so nice I wanted to share with you guys, what I think is one of my best sets so far, what do you think? :)

/
/
/
/

I like this one the most of the Citroen set
5932341533_ce8120aa71.jpg

The wide focal length makes the back end look more alien than usual. :lol: 👍

First LFA shot is epic! 👍

Beautiful work on the LFA!

Very nice gallery you've got here!;)👍

Hope I can make my pictures look half as good as this!

I like this one the most of the Citroen set
5932341533_ce8120aa71.jpg

The wide focal length makes the back end look more alien than usual. :lol: 👍

First LFA shot is epic! 👍

What can you say..? :drool:

wow! thanks guys, haven't been here in a while, so let me give you guys my little token of appreciation :)

Back