el_posto's gallery[Ferrari 330 P4 14/06 update]

• Thread starter el_posto
  • 161 comments
Great shots, looking back a bit those GT concept shots are amazing! And I really like the GT-R at Kyoto from your most recent set amazing shots 👍

long time no see, I've stacked a large pile of photos all this time, here they are, hope you guys like it.

let me know what you think!

I am amazed at those shots :drool::drool:. I hope you update this gallery more frequently if your going to produce shots like that.

thanks again guys!
long time no see, vacation is being really productive at the moment...
large amount of photos for your only pleasure, including some october dlc pics, I want the new VWs so bad I wanna cry :)
here it goes!

(this last one is just a reedit version, I think it looks much better :P)

I've messed a bit with gradient map on those first schulze photos, I'd love to know what you guys think....

thanks! hope you like it once more!

well, since no one said a thing.... :(

here goes another set of pics, this time with some cars from the dlc pack 2, and I've bought a new computer, so these might turn out a little different
let me know what you guys think! cheers :)

got new dlc today, here's what I've been playing with

1200_2.jpg

1200_1.jpg

aventador_1.jpg

aventador_2.jpg

aventador_3.jpg

aventador_4.jpg

just something I had laying around

evo_1.jpg

sorry for the pic sizes, but I've reached the limit on flickr, and photobucket is really crappy, any other simple way to start a gallery?

thanks guys

Those images are incredible. :drool:👍

Hope to see you post more often, your work is really, really good.

here they are, I've been wanting to shoot the camaro for long, but I kept forgetting it...
now I remembered and this is how it turned out, plus my entry for the 2.0 comp, and some rejects :)

(this is my current entry)^^

hope you guys enjoy :dopey:

Back