Eleanor-Gone in 60 Seconds collector 68 Mustang. All cars sold.

I had a feeling that the first few people that bought my car were planning on reselling because they bought all of them right away. Sucks there are people out there like that but I completely expected it. Just not so soon. I will be putting 10 more in the AH within the next hour. Then after that I wont sell any more today.

I will still be selling them for the same price so if anyone is paying more than my buyout price then thats just silly. lol

If you havent seen any of the final pics just click the link in my signature then click on #19. "Gone in 60 seconds project"

I had over 37 hours into the entire project and lets just say yesterday it was very rewarding to actually see them sell that fast. I usually sold them from my garage and by the time I got to the AH (less than 5 seconds) they would already be sold. :dopey:

The first 22 are already all sold from yesterday. Tonight I will be putting up #23, #24, $25, #26,and #27 some time after 6:00 EST. I will put 5 out each day of the week besides Saturday. I will release 10 more total on saturday. As I said a few pages back, I will have a surprise for #60 but that wont be announced until #59 sells. :sly:

Why? Are you on at a different time than the auction??

Tonight Friday 6/29/07 is going to be a really fun night. I am putting 10 cars into the auction tonight!

Update 6/29/07 ***Next Auction Friday 6/29/07 after 6:00EST. 10 more #43-#52.******

This auction will probably last longer than the other auctions. I will update this thread when all 10 cars have been placed into the AH tonight.

Why? Are you on at a different time than the auction??

Tonight Friday 6/29/07 is going to be a really fun night. I am putting 10 cars into the auction tonight!

Update 6/29/07 ***Next Auction Friday 6/29/07 after 6:00EST. 10 more #43-#52.******

This auction will probably last longer than the other auctions. I will update this thread when all 10 cars have been placed into the AH tonight.

No, its because my POS 360 arrived at the repair center last Tuesday (the 19th...) and they still haven't ****ing shipped a new one.

Just a friendly bump and reminder that #60 is in the AH right now and only has 58 minutes left with no buyout.

The "Gone in 60 Seconds" tribute Mustangs have all been sold.
#60 sold for $135,774,241 (yes $135 million)

Thank you everyone that bid on all of these cars. Most of it truly was a rewarding and exciting experience.

Yeah I am very happy with the $135 million off of one car. :)
I made around $30 million off the other cars. This was a very rewarding auction but it also consumed the last few weeks of my life between the design and selling all the cars.

Back