Elegance Automotive Guild - Remembering TurnLeft.

This year I'll let the picture do the talking....
Happy-New-Year-2017-Greetings.jpg

👍:bowdown: :gtpflag:.

Craig :cheers:.

Before the sun sets on this day, there are a few words I have to add to this thread.

As most of you know @TurnLeft (a.k.a Francis Legay) sadly passed away two years ago to this day (5th June 2016).

In the wake of that news breaking, I had said that we would finish what he started....We never did :guilty:.
For that, I want to apologise. I could just never find the heart to do it without him. My pride just wouldn't let me say that before :embarrassed:.

With that said I would like to share some words from a song that always remind me of who Francis was and the impact he had on me, everyone who stopped by and participated here and many others 👍:bowdown:.

"Ascend, may you find no resistance.
Know that you made such a difference.
All you leave behind will live to the end.
The cycle of suffering goes on.
But memories of you stay strong.
Someday I too will fly and find you again
."
- an exert from Blackbird by Alter Bridge (written by Myles Kennedy.)

:cheers:

Thank you @ALB123, that was very kind of you to say. I know he felt the same way about many of us Chris, otherwise he would have never opened his heart and let us in. Introverts (as he was by his own words) tend not to do that with just anyone.

I am doing well thanks. Hope you are too my friend :cheers:.

Hey @RMan72 Do you have a PS4 yet? :confused: Miss you hear at GT Sport. I think you would like it. :cheers: ;)
Hi @Brewguy44 yeah I got a PS4 and GT Sport off Santa (or as I know him Yoda).
I'm not loving it as much as GT6, not a fan of having to use TC on 2 or 3 just to be able to stop the cars spinning out. I also miss the old tracks.
Need to sort out a plus subscription which may make the experience better.

I'm still having loads of fun in GT6 doing the challenges in the AI hub on :gtpflag:

I've popped into your GT Sport garage glad to see your still tuning, painting and mist importantly Brewing 👍:bowdown:

Maybe catch you on the track soon

R2D2 :D

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all my friends from the EAG days :cheers:
And to the top-bloke from down under :cheers:...I hope all that sun and surf doesn't spoil the festivities :lol:.

Hey guy's I did the challenge against @RMan72 with the C1, and I just wanted to say you guys did a hell of a job with this car 👍.

CS tyres
View attachment 787919

Merry Christmas to you all :cheers:
Thank you, well done and Merry Christmas to you and yours :cheers:.

And to the top-bloke from down under :cheers:...I hope all that sun and surf doesn't spoil the festivities :lol:.

Thank you, well done and Merry Christmas to you and yours :cheers:.
It’s a few days away yet but at the moment, the forecast is for a sunny 31C.
I guess I’ll just have to make sure the fridge is stocked up with icy cold refreshing ales :cheers:

Back