ELITE RACING LEAGUE - Elite IndyCar Series - SEASON 11 / MAY 2019PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chad151515
  • 193 comments
  • 19,061 views
Hang on no assissts? Why aren't you using what the car has in authentic settings? The Porsche has abs and tc. Let us use them if we want. It helps less skilled drivers at least be able to work on race craft more than just controlling the car

Whatever assists the car has built in will be allowed. For example, the indycar does not have TC or ABS so it will to be allowed.
 
Huzzah! Happy day and great things upon you my good sir!
 
The Elite IndyCar Series now has 29 confirmed entries.
 
Add me to the Porsche GT3 cup please. PSN: chopz
 
Still taking entries for Rallycross and Porsche GT3 cup
 
Now taking entires for the Indy 500 on November 10th.
 
1 DAY AWAY FROM INDYCAR!

Practice - 6:45-7:45 pm us est
Qualifying - 7:45-8:05 pm us est
Race - 8:05 pm us est (35 Laps, 199.22 Miles)

Please check website for your lobby host for practice and qualifying.
 
Anyone wanna have some fun today/tonight? It's my day off and there isn't a series on Thursdays yet.
 
Anyone wanna have some fun today/tonight? It's my day off and there isn't a series on Thursdays yet.

I would join you but we have our iRacing Series tonight!
 
I apologize on behalf of PCARS2 for these lobbies. Hopefully these bugs are taken care of ASAP.
 
Well I have to say I had no issue. I know others did. I also hope it gets resolved so order can be restored (I'm sure I got a better result than I deserved due to others misfortune).
 
Well I have to say I had no issue. I know others did. I also hope it gets resolved so order can be restored (I'm sure I got a better result than I deserved due to others misfortune).

You did a great job! I am with you man. I hope these lobbies issues get resolved. We have some incredible drivers here. Hoping they fix the bugs soon!
 
Monday - Porsche GT3 Cup - 8:00 pm us est @ Daytona!
 
Hi Chad. Do you have a full list of dates for the IndyCar season (even if subject to change)?

Just to help me plan my activities :cheers:
 
Hi Chad. Do you have a full list of dates for the IndyCar season (even if subject to change)?

Just to help me plan my activities :cheers:

Hey David,
Yes I can get that setup for you. Right now now these are the next few dates

October 13th - Long Beach
October 20th - Indy GP
October 27th - Indy 500 Practice
November 3rd - Indy 500 Qualifying
November 10th - Indy 500
November 17th - Off week
 
RACE DAY for the Porsche Krobs GT3 Cup Challenge!
 
Congrats to @chopz on the Porsche victory! Tonight is RallyCross!
 
RACE DAY! Elite IndyCar Series @ Long Beach

6:30 Practice
7:30 Qualifying
8:00 Race
All US EST
 
Porsche GT3 Cup in action tonight at Long Beach!
 
That was a fun race, despite the nonsense. 45 minutes went by pretty fast even with no one to race against for most of it!
 
RallyCross in action tonight!
 
I got the night off. What's the format for rally?

Check the website out! Because of having to create lobby after lobby for the format we have to be creative!
 
Race Day! IndyCar at Indy GP!
 
Back