ELITE RACING LEAGUE - Elite IndyCar Series - SEASON 11 / MAY 2019PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chad151515
  • 193 comments
  • 19,061 views
RACE DAY for the Porsche GT3 CUP!
 
Indy 500 Qualifying this Friday!! We have 33 entries signed up and counting!
 
Its Indy 500 Qualifying Day! Last chance to sign up to race in the Indy 500!
 
Why does no one post here?
 
Congrats to @chopz on his Porsche win! Friday is the Indy 500!
 
Now taking signups for the Elite Formula C Series!
 
I'll take Togussi Racing #58. Now I just have to learn how to drive the thing
 
Now taking sign ups for the Elite Multi-Class SportsCar Championship!
 
Still taking signups for the Formula C and Multi Class Championships!!
 
I'm not gonna race the Formula C season. I still cannot get a good handle on it and I don't want to cause any wrecks. Be safe out there and keep all four wheels on the car!
 
Im in. Ill be using the #78 bmw gtlm
 
Tonight the Elite Formula C Series kicks off in Portugal! 7 pm practice and 8 pm qualifying!
 
THIS SUNDAY MULTI CLASS KICKS OFF! STILL TAKING SIGNUPS!
 
Congrats to our class winners in Multi-Class. We had a full field of 16! Tonight the Formula C Series is in action!
 
FRIDAY - INDYCAR @ TEXAS - 7:30 PM US EST
 
This Sunday the Elite Multi-Class SportsCar Championship heads to the Glen! taking entries!
 
Formula C has had 5 winners in 6 races this season!
 
Round 2 - Multi-Class at the Glen 5:30 pm us eastern later today!
 
Some action shots of our Elite IndyCar Series, Elite Formula C Series, and Elite Multi-Class SportsCar Championship seasons so far!

 
Elite IndyCar Series in action tonight at the Daytona Road Course!
 
Any openings? I'm home until mid-February and would like to race part time in some way during that time.
 
Any openings? I'm home until mid-February and would like to race part time in some way during that time.

Of course man! Which leagues are you interested in? You message me on PSN if that’s easier.
 
Back