Elon Musk Is Sending a Tesla Roadster Where No Car Has Gone Before

Jesus Christ, when do you and other sites stop posting about this clown on automotive news? He is the Kardashian of automobile industry. Its so annoying to hear everyday new nonsense from this loudmouth.

What happened to car media? Theres so much interesting to post a news about, instead the sites prefer to post about this liar every week with zero substance. If i tell you i will make a car fueled with tomato sauce which can drive 2000 miles, will you post a news about me too? Car media has become a pure joke.

B.K
Jesus Christ, when do you and other sites stop posting about this clown on automotive news? He is the Kardashian of automobile industry. Its so annoying to hear everyday new nonsense from this loudmouth.

What happened to car media? Theres so much interesting to post a news about, instead the sites prefer to post about this liar every week with zero substance. If i tell you i will make a car fueled with tomato sauce which can drive 2000 miles, will you post a news about me too? Car media has become a pure joke.
Cool story bro. :rolleyes:

It's pretty easy for you to skip over it and move on with your life instead of making an ass of yourself.

B.K

Do you really think stories like this are new? You clearly never had automotive magazine subscriptions in the past as fluff stories like this were a regular occurrence.

B.K

Wrong presents under the tree? Or did Santa leave no presents at all?

GRF
Unbelievable. It's gonna cause litter on Mars tho too.. (I guess)

It's in a heliocentric orbit around Mars, so it'll never actually land on the planet.

I can confirm, I'm the martian who's supposed to receive the car.

Weirdly enough, Musk said that if you can get the car it's yours in response to a Tweet.

:lol:

I didn't think people would get mad over this but sadly the anger is spreading over the social media sites. I saw a lady on one of them complain that he should be curing world hunger instead, can't find the tweets or whatever they were but pretty sad, well, funny to me but I'm twisted that way.

Rock on crazy dude sending cars into space 👍

They're going to have a hard time finding a 22,000 mile long extension cord to recharge it with.

Solar panels would actually work pretty well in space.

The only issue I'd see is an electric motor generating enough thrust to break Earth's gravitational pull.

No car? Depends on your definition of car.

rover1_br.jpg

Back