Em I the only one upset that there are no open wheelers in prolong?

• Thread starter isamu
  • 12 comments
Which game?

The GT5 Prologue Demo? The GT5 Prologue? or the GT5?

You do know they are all different, right?

Prolong? i am guessing you are refering to GT5P. Come on man open wheelers will be in GT5 to some extent, prologue appears to consist of mostly road cars, so why not just wait for the full game.

I remember seeing a picture of a Formula Nippon car in a car selection menu, cant find it now though.

It was a concept vehicle that PD helped design for one of the seasons. 2004 I think. Can't remember if it was actually raced though.

Although I'm not sure what exactly is 'Em I' and a 'prolong', my answer is: probably.

My bad I was partially drunk when I typed that :) Anyway I meant the full version of Prologue coming on Dec.13th. I had hoped PD would've stuffed at least a couple open wheelers in there...oh well guess I'll hafta wait for the full game :(

My bad I was partially drunk when I typed that :) Anyway I meant the full version of Prologue coming on Dec.13th. I had hoped PD would've stuffed at least a couple open wheelers in there...oh well guess I'll hafta wait for the full game :(

But we haven't been told the official car list...

I remember seeing a picture of a Formula Nippon car in a car selection menu, cant find it now though.
That has nothing to do with GT5, that was a test bed demo PD made that was never public. The shot your talking about if I recall was to do with PD's relationship with manufacturers and corporations and related products. I think the BMW 1 Series demo was on there as well.

Prolong? i am guessing you are refering to GT5P. Come on man open wheelers will be in GT5 to some extent, prologue appears to consist of mostly road cars, so why not just wait for the full game.

OOOoo...Caparo T1. 👍👍:sly:

Date of Birth:
January 1, 1997

Yes...:scared: indeed.

:scared::scared::scared:

10 year olds are funny when drunk. Not that I condone such actions, however when my 10 year old cousin drank my uncles glass of scotch, she was hilarious!

Back