[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
what time zone- wales.. is that UK or Aussie Wales, sorry that must sound funny but just makin' sure

Another question- I've already changed settings on my car- w/o a default (come on,PD!) you know a way to get them besides getting another car..

Last edited:
I'd like to sign up and join you guys :cheers:

gippone/PSN gprili/Team TBA #80/Car TBA

bella gippo! :D se ti va magari corriamo assieme sotto la Scuderia Fronzini ;)

what time zone- wales.. is that UK or Aussie Wales, sorry that must sound funny but just makin' sure

Another question- I've already changed settings on my car- w/o a default (come on,PD!) you know a way to get them besides getting another car..
use the second or third car setup, they are usually defaults! :)

if you want a brz hyrry up and team up with s2000 for just one is left!

For those that do not know what is Scuderia Fronzini this is the old presentation:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/btcc-online-championship-season-3.264726/#post-7637251

and some instructional videos:

Last edited by a moderator:
bella gippo! :D se ti va magari corriamo assieme sotto la Scuderia Fronzini ;)

For sure!!! Be careful not to write in italian here.... they can warn you not to do it....

anyway..... "dajeeeee" :gtpflag:

since madbean is in uk as much of other users we'll use that as official time.

so far it's going to be 19:00GMT as start of the 10 minutes qualy for the 1:30-1:45 minutes races.

in central EU timezone (GMT+1) that would be 20:00.

definitive start time will be chosen after all drivers will have had their voice in it

Picked up the cars, i take it we can tweak the settings as long as the power is what is listed? Is there a track we are using as a tester would like to get an idea of times that are being run on test track.
Ran 1 car so far stock round Suzuka, goiung to run the others later as bath time for the baby.

no tweaking at all
I'm assuming gear ratios and aero included-
so 1900 gmt sat- I have a headache and haven't had coffee lol so correst me if I'm wrong but that's 7:00 pm in UK Saturday evening and 11 am Saturday morning Pacific-
I can't make that time this time, but still would like to join later- or I might be confused over the time

Ok sorry for laziness- Monday Tues Sun..
I'll sit it out this time as I can't make the times reliably, I'll try to swing by to watch/cheer a bit for the Mon/Tues if I get time.

Last edited:
In with the RX7 GT300

no tweaking at all

Ok will need to re-test, I tested by getting rid of aero to see how the cars handle at base aero figure. Will let you know after I retry at stock figures

Last edited:
are you online? if you are we might share a couple laps later

First I'm back on board with the RX7, that's my choice. I am online but am about to go off very soon........for food..........then I will be back. If you are still around i would be happy to run some laps, more I run the more I get to know what the RX7 can and more importantly cannot do. :)

Made a full race simulation with eleven and bee. What we found out

Seems the time/weather speed is spot on!
We should start races at around 15 ingame time to have a 50/50 night day race.
NEVER get in race with a less than perfect chassis! - entered with an already damaged one and by half race the car's behaviour was BAD.
Remember to buy all the tires for the car you'll choose!
Bee is too fast at nordschleife :D

In any case it was a pleasant session, all the drivers i race with so far proved fast and very clean so all look great!

Made a full race simulation with eleven and bee. What we found out

Seems the time/weather speed is spot on!
We should start races at around 15 ingame time to have a 50/50 night day race.
NEVER get in race with a less than perfect chassis! - entered with an already damaged one and by half race the car's behaviour was BAD.
Remember to buy all the tires for the car you'll choose!
Bee is too fast at nordschleife :D

In any case it was a pleasant session, all the drivers i race with so far proved fast and very clean so all look great!
Good times, good series/room. I'm not fast but Bee is pretty much king of the ring haha
I'll add-remember wet tires wear very fast once ground dries, and reading up a bit on the curbing (which proved to be troublesome for me this run) does have higher grip than the track itself, which can actually "catch" and spin you, very noticeable in the touchy (and low) Garaiya. Not sure if effect decays with rain, as I look back maybe it does, I think I was able to get on the curb a little more in the wet..
I mostly run low pp street cars, including kei's so it's quite a jump for me but I'm enjoying getting some time behind the racers :)
Look forward to next one- Thank you

Stay away from big kerbs, the cars do not like it. Be prepared to slow down a little when rain comes, non rain tyres very very bad, remeber to keep an eye on fuel, slower pace because of rain you do not use as much fuel, when it's dry and you go fast -guzzle-guzzle fuel is all gone. RX7 gears not nice at the Nordschleiffe, pitting when raining and wrong tyres tricky. Pit is not long enough to go to toilet, I did and found my car already on the track waiting for me by the barrier :(

I made it to 6 because of rain but no fuel on long straight to finish on last lap, was looking at map see if anyone was coming 80km/h is too slow

I can't wait to get on track in the weekend to test the cars, I was mouth-watering reading your race test report karsten
dajee.gif

Hope i'll be able to join you :)

Give a good test to cars on a couple of tracks; and remember, fresh chassis! Let me know your resultys and findings!

@elevensixty have you got anything to report after your yesterday's training?

Announcement:
We'll have 2 test races before the season start!

I was thinking about then sunday 5th of january and monday the 13th at 19:00 GMT. Please all racers try to attend it; it'll be really useful for the finishing touches and will be a good training for racing togheter and valuing all cars on the same field.

Also since the season would start after the second test race, please take a look at your friends list and think if any of them might be interested in the serie... If so tell them to join! I would like to have at least 10 cars on the grid before the season starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you on track in testing tonight ekke.
My feeling from testing is the RX7 on 325bhp, leaves the BRZ on 320bhp.
Maybe the long staights at suzuka.

My best time round suzuka was 207.349 and I know a good driver maybe over a second quicker than me.
What was your best time ekke you seemed fast?

Back