[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
Welcome onboard! Do far it seems we'll race on mondays, hope youll msnage two stay with us.

In any case enjoy the test race!

Add me two to your friends!

Well, i'll try xD. I don't know if I lose this information on the previous posts but, what track we'll be racing? Gonna add you friend when I get home.

What about headsets? Will they be allowed for us to discuss things, or prohibitted not to disturb other drivers by chatting?

Well I propose to not use chat to avoid distractions and to save bandwidth... Maybe only for the pre-races it's better to use it to discuss things?

I think it could be on after the race (maybe even before?), but I also think it's better to turn it off during driving.

Btw. anybody's gonna be online from 7 PM CET / 6 PM GMT on as a part of after-new-year's-eve-detox instead of sitting in a pub / trattoria? ;-) :-)

EDIT: got a room up, feel free to join. ;-)

Last edited:
I'll will be on the starting grid tomorrow. Been much now under the holidays and got sick so had a lot time in the bed :crazy: So i have a very itchy right foot.

It is 19:00 GMT (London time) and 20:00 CET (Paris Madrid Rome Berlin time) 👍

I like the surprise track ;)
I'm 90% for this one, if I'm not there I'm literally too sick to sit up and play so everyone feel really sorry for me, ok?
I want to be 111% sure- I have race starting at 11:00 am PST - can I get a OCD confirmation check on that please~
Also do you plan to open the room a certain time.

No clue what PST stands for... Convert it from GMT +0we have 15min qualy before race, so qualy starts at 18:45

Hope you'll be OK, tests i made with ekke were so incredibly fun!

Kart track, Charmonix or route X! :lol:

pippotto.gif

I like Rosso Monza (you can buy it with Ferrari F430) and black rims 👍

Back