G36E Messages 411 Toronto Messages G-36E Mar 20, 2011 #1 Do you also get more exp for the endurance races because of the patch?
G36E Messages 411 Toronto Messages G-36E Mar 20, 2011 #3 I'm want to level up fast by endurance races but I need to know f even endurances have more exp like all the other races do due to this patch
I'm want to level up fast by endurance races but I need to know f even endurances have more exp like all the other races do due to this patch
Vitzio Messages 1,250 Texas Messages GTP_Vitzio/vezze61 Mar 20, 2011 #4 Well do the Nurburgring 4 Hours, it gives two million exp in 4 hours. Plus the prize car is pretty good too
Well do the Nurburgring 4 Hours, it gives two million exp in 4 hours. Plus the prize car is pretty good too
Q -QC-Alex Messages 28 Messages QCAlex Mar 20, 2011 #5 G36E I'm want to level up fast by endurance races but I need to know f even endurances have more exp like all the other races do due to this patch Click to expand... I think the XP as increased with 1.06 patch. not 1.07
G36E I'm want to level up fast by endurance races but I need to know f even endurances have more exp like all the other races do due to this patch Click to expand... I think the XP as increased with 1.06 patch. not 1.07
zedextreme8177 Messages 3,220 Maldives Messages zedextreme8177 Mar 20, 2011 #7 Yeah xp has been increased a lot, thanks PD