Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Yes, only distance versions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only timed versions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Will Endurance races, much like the ones in GT4, GT5 come in GT6? I think they provided an interesting and unique challenge to the series, and am dissapointed that they were removed in GT6. I think they are due for a comeback.

~MS9.
Yes were is our Endurance series 24hours of Nur 24hours of Le Mans 6hours of Spa ? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

What about endurance races that you can share in a co-op mode with your friends?
Player1 in the UK to do the 1st stint, Player2 in Germany to do the 2nd stint, Player3 in USA to do the 3rd...
Even better, against other teams, online...
They already add the opiton Endurance race in online lobbies :)

Love to have them back, please Kaz put them in, can have Silverstone 6hrs, Spa 6 and 24hrs now aswell. Just isnt the same game without them. Used to love going to free run and setting up the car before entering the race.

Please please bring them back.

Like to see more of the two to four hour endurance's races, with more tracks, I don't think PD utilized
all there resources in GT5, two Tsukuba endurance races!!:boggled:

Like to see more of the two to four hour endurance's races, with more tracks, I don't think PD utilized
all there resources in GT5, two Tsukuba endurance races!!:boggled:

Tsukuba was a poor choice for an endurance race. Not that it's a bad circuit for sprint races though, don't get me wrong.

Back