Endurance Racing Discussion Thread - WEC, ELMS etcSports Cars 

• Thread starter Kowhai
  • 825 comments
Hello you... :D

VV1000.jpg

The Ferrari 499P has arrived!

Ferrari-499P-LMH-Launch-02-730x487.jpg

Wild looking but I like it.

I’m not up to speed, but what race are most of these new LMH cars expected to debut? Le Mans? Sebring? I’ll be at Rolex in January for my first outing and would love to see a few of these if they’re expected to take part.

Acura, Porsche, Cadillac, and BMW will be at Daytona. WEC season starts at Sebring in March with Toyota, Peugeot, Porsche, Cadillac, Ferrari maybe, Glickenhaus maybe.

Acura, Porsche, Cadillac, and BMW will be at Daytona. WEC season starts at Sebring in March with Toyota, Peugeot, Porsche, Cadillac, Ferrari maybe, Glickenhaus maybe.
Would like to see the Ferrari but shouldn’t be surprised since it just debuted lol. Happily looking forward to the Porsche & BMW out there.

Wild looking but I like it.

I’m not up to speed, but what race are most of these new LMH cars expected to debut? Le Mans? Sebring? I’ll be at Rolex in January for my first outing and would love to see a few of these if they’re expected to take part.
At Sebring, from 15th to 18th of March, for both WEC (for LMH and some LMDh) and IMSA (LMDh only). If you want to see all of them in a same place.

Last edited:
Ferrari is back baby!!!

I cant wait!!

I wish the best for every challenger what a season its going to be!!

So hyped for the next few years of le mans, I remember how great it was when it was audi vs Porsche vs Toyota! Imagine what the top class will be like in the next 5 years or so with all these manufactures in the top class.

Lmp2 will have no chance of a podium now unlike the last few years.

Next years Le Mans 24 Hour will be a must-watch event if we have 6 manufacturers competing for the win.

Last edited:
If this situation had happened with next years FCY rules the cars that stopped would have run out of fuel w/o a emergency stop.

Romaine Grosjean will race the Lamborghini LMDH from 2024 onwards.

Will debut with Lamborghini at the Daytona 24hr.

I can see this happening Hypercar and GT3 can easily fill up the grid from 2024 onwards, at least for a while. LMP2 will probably still headline ELMS, AsLMS and will be probably in IMSA, too.

Considering it has basically become a 1-make spec class I’m fine with it becoming a regional/national class.

Considering it has basically become a 1-make spec class I’m fine with it becoming a regional/national class.
I can see this happening Hypercar and GT3 can easily fill up the grid from 2024 onwards, at least for a while. LMP2 will probably still headline ELMS, AsLMS and will be probably in IMSA, too.
I was also wondering if it could be because they are going to be so close in speed and this is to avoid having a LMP2 possibly win overall in one of these big races.

But we don't yet know what the new LMDh/GTP are going to be capable of.

Back