Endurance Racing

As long as you can save and/or use b-spec drivers or real team mates. That would be the ultimate endurance racing game. At the end of your stint, you get your car into pitlane. Exit and save. Your teammate starts his PS3 and loads the save.

My dream is to have endurance races, at some point in the future, 3 endurance races in 1 endurance event like 24hr at Daytona but participate in LM cars for one GT3 cars for another and then maybe modified street cars! But then have it when you start the race in whatever series you choose to participate in you also see the other 2 classes running at the same time!

My other idea is to have endurance championships! Something like taking said classes above and more then having 5+ 3-4 hour races... but have it to where all the opponents are actually equal to each other in performance so that way that one car that's up front doesn't always win and makes the races more interesting!

Last edited:
Luckily I have an endurance series to race in, but that's on Windows platform in rF2. 15th March we're going to race on Sebring for 12 hours. I just wish I could do similar things in GT6.

Add "SSR11 All Night" to that list if SSR11 gets brought back. Maybe add time progression to the circuit and race from sunset (~8pm?) to sunrise (~4am?)? That said, the 30-lap race also seemed quite good. Not too long, not too short.

Races of 1-3 hours on real life tracks + the 24 hrs of Le Mans and Nur with good AI opposition and smart pit stop strategies. Why o why implement day/night and weather transitions if we cannot enjoy them in real time?

We want real endurance races back, 24 min. ones are a joke!
I personally like the short endurance racing. I don't have the time as a causal player to do 24 hour endurance. But that is not to say that longer races should not be available.

I personally like the short endurance racing. I don't have the time as a causal player to do 24 hour endurance. But that is not to say that longer races should not be available.

Well, they could give two way to win these races. 24 hours or 2 hours, with an exclusive bonus for a full race.

I like so much endurance races, BUT, we need a better line up. Pody has to learn that in reality, teams come with few cars... Not just one. For that, we imperatively need the possibility to change the number on the car like it is in reality. That is possible for Percarolo cars or Audi R8, why not for the other ones? I don't think that represents an incredible difficulty to do that....

Then we could have this as start grid:

Peugeot 908 #1
Peugeot 908 #2
Peugeot 908 #3
Peugeot 908 Oreca #4
Bentley Speed 8 #7
Bentley Speed 8 #8
Pescarolo #16
Pescarolo #17
etc, etc..........

We need armadas! :dopey:

But if we want an intense struggle between these cars and imprevisible results, they must have the same performances. They can script a race to let you win, they can do that. :indiff:
Few little damages to shift the hierarchy :mischievous: Possibility see the full ranking with a new option while using start button (like CM do with F1 games). I want to know what's going on behind me.

Then.... Let's Goooo!!!!! :cheers:

we really need endurance racing again! Please PD add it again together with B-spec!

I also would love to create own endurance races :D

We already have the endurance race duration online, but for the other side, we need this offline too! That's why that I've voted.

Back