- Civic Type R 2022 engine on Honda S2000

Last edited:
some in my mind right now:
  • epson nsx gt2 engine to honda s2000
  • nissan gtr r34 engine to sileighty
  • castrol tom supra engine to sprinter trueno ae86
  • castrol tom supra engine to toyota celica
  • amg v12 huayra engine to lambo diablo

they could basicly made swap with every car..just for fun ...
imagine x2019 had hybrid option swap just for fun...and maybe add parts like fan instalment on rb x cars..and different rear wing options...
with costumizing we could get different cars...
they would save the money and get different cars for single player content..

Easy, let us de-badge the muscle cars and give us engine options they came with back in the day. The Camaro alone had many options. 230, 302, 350, 396, 427. Boss 302. Trying to make a trans am tune between them all is tricky because the challenger and the boss are big blocks so monster torque but the Camaro is a small block. So I wish for small blocks and big blocks for the muscle cars.

On that note, a V12 e type would be nice too.

I don’t want to swap a newer engine in these cars, I was to be able to swap in a different engine the cars actually came with from factory. I know the 427 Camaro wasn’t factory but if you read the history on it, it pretty much was. Everybody knows about the COPO Camaro and the Yenko.

Three of my personal preferences would be:
  • NSX GT500 '16 engine for the Honda S2000 '99 (huge increase in power, also because it's an inline 4)
  • GT-R GT500 '16 engine for the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car (increase in fuel efficiency to make it useful for 700 PP)
  • Supra GT500 '97 engine in the Toyota Sprinter Trueno Shuichi Shigeno Version (Initial D anyone? 😝)

Last edited:
I would like the HR-420E engine from the Honda Civic Type R-GT, which is the successor to the Honda NSX Concept-GT. If Honda Civic Type R-GT GT500 is going to GT7, the Nissan Z GT500 and Toyota GR Supra GT500 should too.
There are currently 5 cars with the HR-414-NSX swap engine, including two NSX, a Civic, an S2000 and one Subaru. In the latest update Garage RCR Civic got this engine. I would like to see HR-414-NSX (or newer engine) in into Civics: FK2, FK8, FL5, especially in the 10th generation in Civic FK8.

We need the FTO so bad. Mainly we need the FTO super touring car. IMO the most fun car I’ve ever driven in any GT game ever. They should do a paid dlc pack of all the old made by polyphony LM race car/super touring cars. If they made it $5 I’d pay for it happily.

Engine Wish list:
1. 2JZ In the A70
2. Spirit R 13b, R26b, 1JZ for the FC rx7
3. RB26 for the 2000 GTR
4. K20 into the 92 NSX
5. LS all the things
This is a game that lacks and Evo in some of its greatest forms meaning the 7 8,9 if we don't have those I doubt they ever add a fto might have better odds of getting it under another brand name maybe a dodge stealth or Plymouth whatever they call it hhaah... What's ironic is I'm a car dealer and just today the same day I see u guys talking about them I came across for the first time ever in 15 years of doing this a 93 dodge stealth twin turbo all wheel drive see I've seen hundreds of eclipses stealth and all the other brands over the years at auctions/wholesale lots but this is the first ever to be the good one haha I'm pumped about it if you can't tell lmao

just for fun..I want to see if some porsche and nissan..can get 2100 hp swap in future...I know bugatti swap gets 1800...but for fun I want to see more power 🤣🤣🤣 especially if they will listen and bring drag racing into game..not just those mission challenges

just for fun..I want to see if some porsche and nissan..can get 2100 hp swap in future...I know bugatti swap gets 1800...but for fun I want to see more power 🤣🤣🤣 especially if they will listen and bring drag racing into game..not just those mission challenges
I just do not see the point of that much power when you cannot control it effectively...

I just do not see the point of that much power when you cannot control it effectively...
tunning..I made tomahawk tune ... great handling..so smoth as rb x...if I can make 600 kmh beast handle great then I think I can manage 2000 hp swap .. its just my opinnion

tunning..I made tomahawk tune ... great handling..so smoth as rb x...if I can make 600 kmh beast handle great then I think I can manage 2000 hp swap .. its just my opinnion
You know the aero (and general design) of the Tomahawk is there to support these speeds while ANY OTHER road car doesnt get close to the downforce and simply speaking traction.

You can have lots of fun fiddeling around trying to improve its acceleration capalities, I suppose.
Though thats not for me.

hoping the SS version ae86 will get a beefier engine swap other than the Mr2 engine... hoping for something crazy like in the 900hp+ range wouldn't mind the v6 from the 400z actually since it sounds sweet

Last edited:
hoping the SS version ae86 will get a beefier engine swap other than the Mr2 engine... hoping for something crazy like in the 900hp+ range wouldn't mind the v6 from the 400z actually since it sounds sweet
yeah, I was disappointed that Sprinter Trueno got MR2 engine. It should have 2jz or Toyota Supra GT500 IMO.
I just wish we could use the 458 Italia engine on more cars.
IMO, it should fit on Lancia Stratos, Ferrari Dino, and Subaru BRZ or Toyota 86

Easy, let us de-badge the muscle cars and give us engine options they came with back in the day. The Camaro alone had many options. 230, 302, 350, 396, 427. Boss 302. Trying to make a trans am tune between them all is tricky because the challenger and the boss are big blocks so monster torque but the Camaro is a small block. So I wish for small blocks and big blocks for the muscle cars.

On that note, a V12 e type would be nice too.

I don’t want to swap a newer engine in these cars, I was to be able to swap in a different engine the cars actually came with from factory. I know the 427 Camaro wasn’t factory but if you read the history on it, it pretty much was. Everybody knows about the COPO Camaro and the Yenko.
I would love this....The '69-70 Mustang is my all-time favorite car. I would love to have all the available engines. V8's alone had the Boss 302, 351 Windsor, 351 Cleveland, 390, 428 Cobra Jet and the Boss 429

Dibs I have in mind (apart from EJ20 Gr.B to Imprezas) for next update(s) or so: 2016 R8's CSPA V10 to Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07. I mean, they included the S15 SR20 for the S13 K's Dia Selection so you can turn it into the 2000cc PS13 model, so...

Back