Engine swap wishlist

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zenwarrior
  • 218 comments
  • 49,824 views
The Hi-Medic and Unimog need better engines.

Maybe a Hellcat or something similar for the ambulance. It could use some more oomph.

Same with the Unimog.
Either that, the Subaru-tuned LS7 from the BRZ drift car, or the Bugatti W16 for the Himedic.

(cue "Help Is On The Way" by Rise Against)
 
More downgrades as a whole. Shelby 289 into the Cobra, Toyota 3S-GTE into MK III and IV Supras, Dodge 383 into the Challenger and Superbird for example. Sometimes there's a need for more drivability instead of maximum power.
 
Wonder if the BMW M5 V10 will be swapped into one of the Formula cars...
 
I keep hoping at every update that the changelog will reveal a 962C engine swap for the 911 GT1 Strassenversion.

It is still not possible to install a racing engine in this car, unlike the XJ220, for example.
Damn, easy pick really...
 
I'll grant that this is an esoteric request, but it tweaks me like you can't believe.

The Suzuki Carry can get the Honda 2&4 engine. SACRILEGE!!

The Carry should get the Hayabusa engine that's in the Suzuki GR3 car.
 
When I did this suggestion, I realized something, even if I am unable to play Power Pack as a PS4 holdout: 3UZ-FE-SC430 to Supra GT Road Car.
 
  • Espace V10 in Super Formula cars.
  • 962C engine in 911 GT1 and other 911s as well.

- Audi Pikes Peak Quattro 5 cylinder engine in the V8 R8 (and also in the KTM X-Bow) :lol:

- K20C1 in the S2000

- M5 V10 in M3s.

- 3S-GTE (503E) Supra GT500 engine in a road going A80 Supra.

- 3UZ SC430 engine in Lexus RCF and LC500
 
Back