Status
Not open for further replies.
Indonesia
Indonesia
So, how many engines you have won?

Me:

Just 1 honda civic '20 from 4 star ticket. Already slapped it on civic '98

Last edited:
First one yesterday from 6 star ticket that we can now apparently get from dailies. Although it's the RX7 engine for the '89 Mazda Roadster

Last edited:
1 Engine in a LOT of play time (completed all licenses, all missions, all cafe menus and 95% of other events outside of menus).

Engine was the Chevvy C7, transplanted it into the Miata.

I just finished the world Series championship with 800pp limit and won 787b engine for FD rx7. Seems like I had no luck with any of the daily roulette till I finished that race. Now I get really good picks.🤔

i got 3... but i didnt know any better on how to use them so used it the incorrect way twice lol...the first one i got was for a supra newer model i think it was 2019... i saw it was compatible for that car so i bought the supra 2019 and put the engine in there... didnt realize it was an engine swap and i can put it in any compatible car not just that one... so all i did was put a new engine in my car kinda like the part you buy to rebuild your engine which is not really an upgrade but to repair it... i did this a second time for another car forgot which one... then the third time which was a few days ago i won another engine for the 787b...i knew i had that car already but didnt want to do the same thing... so i looked it up on youtube and someone put it in a rx7 02 which was the way engine swaps were supposed to be... i already had the rx7 02 and it definitely upgraded my car... i didnt have to buy any of the parts to make my car faster as every option was grayed out like turbo, exhaust, nitrous etc...now i know better if i win anymore engine swaps

I have a few ;)

Attachments

• 16570199716686803933117966622147.jpg
    16570199716686803933117966622147.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 46
I got a 2nd Hellcat engine today. WTF am I supposed to do with that? It only goes in a legendary car, and I've already done that.

I got a 2nd Hellcat engine today. WTF am I supposed to do with that? It only goes in a legendary car, and I've already done that.
There is a way to DELETE excess engines / parts, just click on the surplus and there should be a button that will delete...

It may become available for another swap in future. PD has added a couple new swaps in previous updates before so…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back