Enhance Your Skills - 17

• Thread starter Mad94d
  • 52 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My time is used now (and patience too) Had to drive offline as gf was using the computer. :ouch: :dopey:

final time: 1'12.077

replay:

Attachments

• Timppaq_EYS17_112077.zip
    102 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Got what I wanted, and that was around late 12's......Phew. You have to be pretty much perfect on this circuit..Heres my replay...:)👍

Attachments

• GTP_Davey07-O37 1'12.988.rar
    91.9 KB · Views: 9
sure you will.. :sly: I'll continue to hunt the P1 at the leaderboard next week. Now gotta run and get wasted.. :D

edit,
(..just for the record, I did .030 just with a tap to the wall on 2nd corner :ouch: ..but that obviously doesn't count :grumpy: :lol:. Just shows that there is a lot (at least 0.05) still to be taken "easily")

Last edited:
Never challenged the top times in a quick final session, truthfully I wasn't focused enough, there was a great game of AFL between Carlton and St Kilda going on in the back ground and I switched it off as the game neared its exciting conclusion, thats taking nothing away from Timmys excellent victory;)

Had my last short session today and improved just a little...:indiff:....

spyrrari.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    107.2 KB · Views: 8
1'12.414, think its dirty, not sure, if it is its the slightest touch in the world. Will try again later.

Great times up the top 👍 I wont be going any quicker:
If someone could verify my lap is clean too please.

Attachments

• ripping_silk_1.12.512.zip
    105.5 KB · Views: 10
First time submitting. I know I'm after deadline :grumpy: but my USB stick had to be formatted in some odd way.

Anyway, uploading my save file here.

PS. Can anyone tell me how I watch replays? I tried putting them on my USB stick and copying them on to the PS3 but when I go to replay in the GT5P main menu the replay never appears :(

Attachments

• SADJO-1'13.290.rar
    107.5 KB · Views: 7
Provisional Results for Round 17

eys-r17-prov-results.png

Well done Timppaq on the win. 👍

to SADJO, You needed to send a time to me in PM, so you didn't enter this round.

My replay needs to be checked, along with Nuclearfire's NTSC replay. I'll manage the rest.

green is clean

GTP_Timppaq [FI]
GTP_Mad94d [AU]
GTP_Spyrrari1 [NL]
ripping_silk [NZ]
GTP_DEVIE [AU]
osrg [AU]
GTP_Fox [US]
GTP_Davey07-037 [GB]
Nibbers1 [AU] - no replay
Polecat15 [ZA]
GTP_Nuclearfire [US]- NTSC

PS. great radio coverage of Le Mans 24hr
http://www.radiolemans.com/ (LISTEN LIVE)

latest results from Round 17 posted.
or click here

mad94d now has an unassailable lead in the the series, so big congratulations to him for taking out the competition. 👍
There are still a number of series places to be settled after the results of Round 18 come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back