Enhance Your Skills II - Divsions

• Thread starter Mad94d
  • 38 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see ANY point in that. Every driver is different, and having a fixed setting will only cater to one drivers preferences more than another. Not to mention all the wheels are much different in terms of their ultimate FFB strength. For example, the G27 and Fanatec wheels at level 3 or so are about the same strength as a DFGT at 10.
Fair enough it was just a suggestion. Do you really not see ANY point to what i have said. I understand and respect your valid point,but i wasnt talking hogwash :boggled:

Fair enough it was just a suggestion. Do you really not see ANY point to what i have said. I understand and respect your valid point,but i wasnt talking hogwash :boggled:

No disrespect intended mate :) I just don't see how putting a cap on the FFB would do anything to improve or make the competition better really. In the end it would only make things more unfair, as everyone has there preferences for FFB levels for whatever reason, that they've grown accustomed to over time. Not to mention that that each driver is FREE to choose whatever FFB level that suits them best...which in the end is fair for every driver. I just think that by fixing the FFB levels you're only going to cater to whatever group of drivers that regularly drives at that FFB level, and possibly push others out of their comfort zone...which is far from necessary IMO.

And as I mentioned, all the wheels have dramatically different levels of FFB and quality of FFB to begin with, so making the FFB equal across the board is still nearly impossible to judge.

That's just my 2 cents though :cheers:

Last edited:
No disrespect intended mate :) I just don't see how putting a cap on the FFB would do anything to improve or make the competition better really. In the end it would only make things more unfair, as everyone has there preferences for FFB levels for whatever reason, that they've grown accustomed to over time. Not to mention that that each driver is FREE to choose whatever FFB level suits them best...which in the end is fair for every driver. I just think that by fixing the FFB levels you're only going to cater to whatever group of drivers that regularly drives at that FFB level, and possibly push others out of their comfort zone...which is far from necessary IMO.

And as I mentioned, all the wheels have dramatically different levels of FFB and quality of FFB to begin with, so making the FFB equal across the board is still nearly impossible to judge.

That's just my 2 cents though :cheers:
It should be a rule then that all competitors should use a G25 :lol:
What FFB did you use for your run?

What FFB did you use for your run?

I use 3 on my DFGT. With the Fanatec I would probably use about 1 in game and (33- 66% on the wheel) to get the same level of FFB. I find that with the lower FFB I'm able to feel the smaller, more important subtleties in the FFB, while also being able to place the car more accurately. When I first started using a wheel (the Fanatec) I would run max settings, but eventually worked my way down to where I am from the advice of some of the quicker drivers 👍

I don't think I can win D2 :cool:, I'm going to lose out too much in the drift rounds.:lol:

I use 3 on my DFGT. With the Fanatec I would probably use about 1 in game and (33- 66% on the wheel) to get the same level of FFB. I find that with the lower FFB I'm able to feel the smaller, more important subtleties in the FFB, while also being able to place the car more accurately. When I first started using a wheel (the Fanatec) I would run max settings, but eventually worked my way down to where I am from the advice of some of the quicker drivers 👍[/QUOTE Well ive got a long way to go being at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back