::Qualifier::
gtp.jpg

Lotus 111R
Suzuka Circuit
November 30 - 7th December

EYSII2.jpg

f2007.jpg

Open To All Racers

Qualifier Closes Monday 7th December 23:59(GMT)
Replay deadline is Wednesday 9th December 23:59(GMT)

Please read all of the first post

Race Details:
Mode: Arcade: Time trial
Game Spec: Spec III
Physics: Professional
Track: Suzuka Circuit
Car: Lotus 111R

Rules:
* Lap must be clean, No wall touches, 2 wheels on track at all times.(concrete area's and all hard underground is considered part of the track)
* G25 clutch is Prohibited
* Driving aids are optional
* Standard OLR rules
* No Handbrake allowed
* Runs can be done online of offline

Save your best lap replay, everyone will need to submit there replay at the end of each round for verification.(replays will need to be posted (as soon as possible) within 48 hours after deadline, replays are to be posted in this thread.)

Standard Clean OLR:
* 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
* rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
* no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
* if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
* no cheating of any kind, nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules.
(This includes conduct in the discussion thread. Administrators of this series reserve the right to suspend or expel racers from this race or series if these guidelines are breached - think before you post)
* save your best lap/ghost replay

Submitting:
* Submit to Mad94d through GTPlanet private message.
* You need to include your lap time and your psn username.
* You can only submit your time once.
* The Deadline is 23:59(GMT) 7th December
* Replay deadline is 23:59(GMT) 9th December
* Replay is to be posted in the thread. format example: Mad94d-1.47.665.zip
* if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Time Verification:

* Save your ghost replay.
* All Racers will be required to post their replay in this thread, before 48 hours
after race finish time.
* failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results.
* If you unsure of how to submit a replay, see this page.

1st - 15
2nd - 10
3rd - 9
4th - 8
5th - 7
6th - 6
7th - 5
8th - 4
9th - 3
10th - 2
11th - 1

The points system will work as follows...
There will be 2 divisions, each class will get these points. There will be 2 class championships where you will have the oppurtunity to win in your class. But also, there will be an overall championship. The same points will be awarded.

Example:
Division 1 drivers gets 15 points
Division 2 driver gets 15 points

Both will be leading there class, but in the overall championship, both drivers will be equal on points.

If I've left anything out or if you have any questions, just post and Mad94d will answer.
Good Luck Everyone! 👍 👍

Unofficial Results
EYSIIResultsQualy-1.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent stuff Maddie 👍 tho I really hate that car :)

You might have left out whether to run on- or offline, and (at the bottom of your post) who your lieutenant is for answering questions about the challenge.

Excellent stuff Maddie 👍 tho I really hate that car :)

You might have left out whether to run on- or offline, and (at the bottom of your post) who your lieutenant is for answering questions about the challenge.

Fixed. :)

Nice Mad:)! Terrible car to drive with pad... well at least its not the tuned lotus :lol:!

Some offline users may not have updated to spec III. Won't this have an effect on the lap times...???

DCP
Some offline users may not have updated to spec III. Won't this have an effect on the lap times...???

Yes, they must run Spec III though, It says that in the details that it must be run on Spec III and in Pro mode.

But, people can run their times offline if they wish.

mad94d
Race Details:
Mode: Arcade: Time trial
Game Spec: Spec III
Physics: Professional
Track: Suzuka Circuit
Car: Lotus 111R

I Don't fancy this weeks WRS much, so I will focus on this 100% and the WRS 10%.

By god, thats 110%!?!?!

---

Just as a side note, MR. Mad. Giving some guys two days for replay submission is...how can I say, generous! For those of us who will be replay checking, I don't think it would be unfair or harsh to ask for a replay with submision..

Perhaps there could be another thread, called Results and Replays with each event?

Thread: EYS II: WEEK I - MINI @ Eiger R - Results and Replays Submissions

I think, and its just my opinion, that the faster we get the replays, the better. This way, we are not trying to figure out replays 3-4 days after an event is closed.

Thats my TWO CENTS for the day.

Chad :cheers:

Nice choice on the qualifier Mad :)

I just hope I can put in a decent lap with my gimp wheel. I'm going to get into contact with Fanatec probably tomorrow to try and have them send me a replacement ASAP! Doesn't help that this is one of the most technical combos in the game either :scared:

Nice Mad:)! Terrible car to drive with pad... well at least its not the tuned lotus :lol:!
It may be a terrible car to drive with a pad but it is an awesome car to drive with a wheel. :D
I just had a first run, and god, I must say this is a real pleasure to drive around suzuka.👍

This Qualifier...

That is why there are only few in D1 GOLD in GTP. This event separates the boys from men. Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe I am still a boy.

I promised I would give 100%, at this point, I am tired and weary. I am lost and destroyed. Growing tired of seeing P1 ghost disappear into the dust.

Day 1 30 laps. Nothing promising for the rest of the time. Normally, every time I compete in a TT, I in the top 50 within the first day. Today, I stand corrected. I did not even pass the top 100. My current lap is good enough for maybe 100 (EDIT, I did make the top 100 today) by .028

Good luck to all who try, this is one Mt Everest uphill battle.

Thanks for listening

Chad

It may be a terrible car to drive with a pad but it is an awesome car to drive with a wheel. :D
I just had a first run, and god, I must say this is a real pleasure to drive around suzuka.👍

Dont get me wrong! What i meant was that i dont like the car much! But youll see my time either way:sly:👍!

This Qualifier...

That is why there are only few in D1 GOLD in GTP. This event separates the boys from men. Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe I am still a boy.

I promised I would give 100%, at this point, I am tired and weary. I am lost and destroyed. Growing tired of seeing P1 ghost disappear into the dust.

Day 1 30 laps. Nothing promising for the rest of the time. Normally, every time I compete in a TT, I in the top 50 within the first day. Today, I stand corrected. I did not even pass the top 100. My current lap is good enough for maybe 100 (EDIT, I did make the top 100 today) by .028

Good luck to all who try, this is one Mt Everest uphill battle.

Thanks for listening

Chad
p1 is on a clutch chad, if it makes you feel any better. fast too of course. :)

i think some of the other top 10s are also on a clutch, cant recall which, i watched few replays. i did 10 or 15 laps this morning and had to pack it away. i hate this car :)

Looks like USGT is off to a strong start, with 4 American EYS competitors in the top 9 :)

I'm going to try and do some runs tonight or tomorrow morning 👍

Last edited:
This combo was intended to be a bit difficult guys, it was actually a combo in EYS series 1 I believe, and the results were seperated by quite a bit.

EYS II is designed to be a challenge, it is after all suppose to "Enhance Your Skills" and that won't happen while driving low powered, easy combos in my opinion.

So please give the qualifier the best shot you can everyone, it is hard yes, but I remember this combo I knocked off about 4 seconds after my first run. :)

This combo was intended to be a bit difficult guys, it was actually a combo in EYS series 1 I believe, and the results were seperated by quite a bit.

EYS II is designed to be a challenge, it is after all suppose to "Enhance Your Skills" and that won't happen while driving low powered, easy combos in my opinion.

So please give the qualifier the best shot you can everyone, it is hard yes, but I remember this combo I knocked off about 4 seconds after my first run. :)

I thought your choice on the qualifier was perfect Mad 👍 Being that it is one of the most challenging combo's in the game (while still being quite traditional in the sense of vehicle and circuit), it will really help to draw a clear line in regards to sorting out the divisions for the rest of the EYS II competitions.

I thought your choice on the qualifier was perfect Mad 👍 Being that it is one of the most challenging combo's in the game (while still being quite traditional in the sense of vehicle and circuit), it will really help to draw a clear line in regards to sorting out the divisions for the rest of the EYS II competitions.

That's the main reason I did it, to hopefully make it easier to split people into 2 divisions. Because with some combos lately in WRS basically the whole field is only seperated by 2 seconds which is just ridiculous....

So making a hard combo, will hopefully split the field a bit. If you're a GTP_tagged driver I will also be using your GTP division to assist my decision.

Apparently El Z is in a division all his own! Get 'em cowboy!
I could go faster, but not tonight, and I reached the time I was shooting for. Lets Go USGT
edit 1- My 1st attempt. Let me know how wrong I did it.
edit 2- Well, I dont really know whats going on now. Maybe I will sleep before I attach anything else to this post. Although, it looks right now :lol:

Attachments

• EERS4YEARS-2.20.507.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Why give up so early though EERS? You said that you could see more time. Give yourself a couple more sessions then submit a time you're content with since you're not at your limit.

I was watching the leaderboard last night and saw you and Carl going back and forth switching places. Great Times 👍

Why give up so early though EERS? You said that you could see more time. Give yourself a couple more sessions then submit a time you're content with since you're not at your limit.

I was watching the leaderboard last night and saw you and Carl going back and forth switching places. Great Times 👍

+1000

No point in giving up so early! Especially considering that just a couple of tenths might be the difference between 10 or more spots come deadline :scared: You guys are doing an awesome job though 👍 I was watching you guys do the shuffle dance on the leaderboard all night long...which in itself was pretty entertaining :lol:

+1000

No point in giving up so early! Especially considering that just a couple of tenths might be the difference between 10 or more spots come deadline :scared: You guys are doing an awesome job though 👍 I was watching you guys do the shuffle dance on the leaderboard all night long...which in itself was pretty entertaining :lol:

Looking at his time I seriously doubt he has anything to gain by doing more laps - I was gonna say more but I'll leave it at that.

I ran quite a bit last night and you won't be seeing my time on the board at all (I think I'm currently around 145th at 2'24+). I've never driven a Lotus, had to go buy one just for this competition because I didn't own one. That should tell you all you need to know. :) Mad has indeed chosen well for this qualifier because it will easily separate the men from the boys.

great job to eeveryone!!! 👍 👍

i knew DK wouldn't let my name stay on top of his for more than a few hours :)

mad, i hope you didn't think i was complaining about your choice- i also think it was a great one. i was just sharing that this is my least favorite car in the game. thanks to you, i like it just a little bit better now. :)

great job to eeveryone!!! 👍 👍

i knew DK wouldn't let my name stay on top of his for more than a few hours :)

mad, i hope you didn't think i was complaining about your choice- i also think it was a great one. i was just sharing that this is my least favorite car in the game. thanks to you, i like it just a little bit better now. :)

I was actually scared when i woke up this morning to find out all you guys were ahead of me. I thought my limit was about a .4xx thanks to you for raising the bar.

*patiently awaits the arrival of the aliens*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back