Enhance Your Skills II - Qualifier

• Thread starter Mad94d
  • 201 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mad, I really want to join in on EYS II. I will have a run at the qualifier ASAP and PM you my time. Thanks for accepting submissions later in the competition man!! 👍

I can see one driver who's time is obviously far from his best.

Given that the winner of div 2 is eligable to win the whole championship i hope you also spotted this 👍

Who might this be? I'm sure some drivers (like Paulie) could have gone a good bit faster with more time, but it's hard to make a theoretical judgment as to how much. Not to mention the same could also be said for some of the other drivers that are near the middle of the pack as well. Then you also have drivers like Horde who with some combo's will probably be right up there with the top D1 guys...so it's not exactly an easy call to make when you disregard what the results show. Mad also said he would be taking GTP Divisional placement into account...but even with the help of this, the divisional selection process is far from cut and dry.

BTW, weren't you guilty of sandbagging hugely in the team mate Championship Qualifier? :lol: Causing some people to pull out before the competition even started...

Last edited:
Yea your right i did, that was both stupid and selfish. But i never competed in that competition nor is it really relevant here.

There is a Div 1 silver driver who has posted a time below Div 2 drivers so it would be unfair for him to be competing with the Division 2 EYS participants.

I'm not trying to start something here ok so chill out.

I can see one driver who's time is obviously far from his best.

Given that the winner of div 2 is eligable to win the whole championship i hope you also spotted this 👍

I think I know who you're talking about Tizz. 👍

Not a lap I'm proud off and aiming to improve, but that's the point in this event ;)

:cheers: all

Attachments

• GTP_Marooned - EYS-II Qualifier.rar
    136.9 KB · Views: 13
Would you be referring to the under-performance of myself by any chance Tizzla? Cheers on a great race everyone, and ofcourse, congratulations to Time-Attack for the overall victory!!

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    41 KB · Views: 9
Would you be referring to the under-performance of myself by any chance Tizzla? Cheers on a great race everyone, and ofcourse, congratulations to Time-Attack for the overall victory!!

Nah i think hes talking about me!

Who might this be? I'm sure some drivers (like Paulie) could have gone a good bit faster with more time, ...

You're damn right I could of.:guilty: That's what happens when you only get your wheel back with one night to spare, one hour, after a while of not being able to race, and straight into an Elise.:lol:

Mad, even though I'll get crushed, if you feel it's fairer to put me in D1 I won't object.👍

Just submitted my time of 2'20.166 to Mad, good luck to all in EYS II! I will try and check some replays tomorrow.

My replay:

Attachments

• AUSnicko9 - 2'20.166.zip
    121.4 KB · Views: 23
Divisions will be released tomorrow as will the first round of the championship....

Divisions will be released tomorrow as will the first round of the championship....

You better extend the deadline of the first round so we at least have the weekend to play the demo.;)

You better extend the deadline of the first round so we at least have the weekend to play the demo.;)

Well, i have time for two or three TTs;)! Im already in two championships:tup:!

Mad: I take it the qualifiers will not be rewarded with any points? I'm not really sure on this as the OP does not clearly indicate whether or not this is true, but does show reference to scoring throughout the rest of the competition. Thanks for clearing this up in advance 👍

Too late? ****

Nah, you can still enter, just got to run the qualifier first. 👍

Timeattack, nope, no points will be awarded. I thought about awarding points, but then if someone comes in late and beats that it won't be fair. But also, I didn't announce it at the start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww Sweet this looks awsome. Will do it in a min.

Way off the pace bit rusty.

Attachments

• markyboy92 2'20.998.zip
    119.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Checked the following replays:

Mad94d--yellow--clean and green
gflagjn4.gif

EERS4YEARS--purple (NTSC)--clean and green
gflagjn4.gif

EL_ZISSOU--BBR white ;)--clean and green
gflagjn4.gif