Enthusia Professional...This is REAL!

• Thread starter Jandrovi
  • 49 comments
It looks better than Forza - but why do they all have to use the same cars - all in the same liveries!!!!!

Mazda 787b
Toyota Gtone
Nissan..... thingymagig
Peugeot 306WRC in original livery

ruf
aston vantage
lancer evo (a bit obvious i supose)
alpine a110
elise

GT4, R: Racing Evolution, Forza and now Enthusia all using these cars - WHY?

..there are plenty of other cars around!!!!

TheCracker
It looks better than Forza - but why do they all have to use the same cars - all in the same liveries!!!!!

Mazda 787b
Toyota Gtone
Nissan..... thingymagig
Peugeot 306WRC in original livery

ruf
aston vantage
lancer evo (a bit obvious i supose)
alpine a110
elise

GT4, R: Racing Evolution, Forza and now Enthusia all using these cars - WHY?

..there are plenty of other cars around!!!!
Yeah, you've noticed that yourself, huh?

I don't know why, my using the same White/blue 206WRC is pissing me off...

And they all seem to use the same circuits - Laguna Seca, Nurbergring, Monte Carlo, Tsukuba(sp?) A generic Mediterranean narrow streeted village etc etc - get some originality people!

TheCracker
And they all seem to use the same circuits - Laguna Seca, Nurbergring, Monte Carlo, Tsukuba(sp?) A generic Mediterranean narrow streeted village etc etc - get some originality people!

Yeah, we want ramps!

:dunce:

LoudMusic
I'm not noticing much difference between this and GT4. To the point of questioning whether or not this is GT4. Courses in the video look like Deep Forest and Apricot Valley.

I'm confuzzled.

Yeah, same thing crossed my mind. A PD-Konami conspiracy?

It seems it is a Konami wheel, fitted with a real wheel (Momo race 350/330 mm). But I don't know if this is going to be a real product, or just an in house wheel for demonstrations (and that would be silly, specially after seeing the second video).

Some pictures:

The konami wheel:
er-wheel.jpg

with momo:
kona414.jpg

momo only:
race.jpg

You can thank Zer0 from the Meristation Racing Forum (in Spanish), who collected this info.

Thats pretty strange cuz the line under the pic of the wheel states
"Real wheels are attachable"
suggesting that other wheels can be used!?

Yeah I know
I didn't know I hit a smiley mark there
But the attachable wheels are a pretty cool idea
Now I can use my own wheels!!

That game has extremely real physics and its on my list of games that I will buy for sure next year or whenever it comes out.
WOW that last pic of the MOMO wheel is almost identical to the MOMO wheel that is in my car! Thats quite nice for a game.

OMG! OMG! OMG!
Look at that SLR go!!! Look at his aerodynamic brakes up!

This one is shaping up SOOOOOOOO good... My hopes for Enthusia are going up... up... up.........

yeah. epr looks great. the desertraces seem to be nice. but i'm addicted to gt and i think this will never end. but having 2 great racingsims to choose from, would be nice.
i'll keep my eye on it

Had a problem with the (new) Video Initially, but its working fine now.

By the looks of it, it looks wicked.. I just wish that Konami releases this game for PC in the future. (just like they do with all their other games, after keeping them exclusive for a while in PS2)

Wow that is stunning. I didnt have sound either. But the physics are sick!! The way the suspension moves and the body reacts is soooo realistic. The trucks on the desert look like real life trucks. They sure picked some great cars for that video including the skyline and Evo! :) Video wasnt laggy for me at all.
EDIT: Did you see the rear spoiler on the SLR automatically raise and lower when he came to the corner and was on the brakes? That might be somethign I havent seen in GT4 so far. It happens about 1 minute in on the video. Right after the Skyline at the windmill.

When I watched the physics video I was like DAMN the cars in that game sound real. Then i realized they just took the real car clip and dubbed the sound onto the video of the game. :dunce:

Bahbo
When I watched the physics video I was like DAMN the cars in that game sound real. Then i realized they just took the real car clip and dubbed the sound onto the video of the game. :dunce:
lol

Enthusia from Magicbox
http://www.the-magicbox.com/0409/game090604g.shtml

a screenshot confirms that the dark track from trailer is Nurburgring (3rd picture's map)
but driving with porsche should be the best part imo

and "Randomly-generated courses offer new experiences every time"
I don't know I should trust this source or not, but I like the idea
Very looking forward to it

Latest Posts

Back