Enthusia Video Thread(new : Mustang at Dragon Range by Wolf2x7, S14 SLIDING)

• Thread starter Mr Deap
  • 332 comments
atteiros
I really love lurking in these threads.. You never know when someone's gonna come out with a great vid! :) By the way, can you download the vids off of putfile, or are they online only?:confused:

"View->source" in the browser

After with the notepad go "edit->find" you type in the box "*.wmv" you should find the link for the video of the file. Though it is preferable to view directly the video or bug me to send you the video with a Private Message cause direct link is prohibited in putfile.

The reason why the video doesn't show is because you need Windows Media 9 to actually be able to play the video. Though those who have a non legit version of windows can't view the video due to the lack of update of the version. Everyone know that Bill Gate is a clever man even if he run like a girl. :sly:

Mr Deap
The reason why the video doesn't show is because you need Windows Media 9 to actually be able to play the video. Though those who have a non legit version of windows can't view the video due to the lack of update of the version. Everyone know that Bill Gate is a clever man even if he run like a girl. :sly:

Not true. I ha-- er, a friend of mine has a non-legit version of Windows, and I-- he, can watch any WMV9 movie. :sly:

I use this, with the very excellent Media Player Classic. :)

Thanks. :) I'll be putting some new videos up soon. I played for a couple hours yesterday and a couple more today and already my drifts are getting a lot better. More importantly though i'm not hitting walls or spinning out nearly as much!

The driving in your new video was much, much better than the driving in your last video. Keep up the good work! 👍

Took me quite some time the get a quite faultless lap :dunce: , tuned the car to max but it is quite tricky. The car is quite tailhappy and since i'm an enthusia learner I made in my first attempt quite a few nasty crashes :grumpy: afterall I think video look ok, I cannot make such fancy movies like you guys just because there is not such videosoftware available on a linux machine :sly:

After drifting on Dragon Range, I decided to order Kaido Battle 👍

doblocruiser
Took me quite some time the get a quite faultless lap :dunce: , tuned the car to max but it is quite tricky. The car is quite tailhappy and since i'm an enthusia learner I made in my first attempt quite a few nasty crashes :grumpy: afterall I think video look ok, I cannot make such fancy movies like you guys just because there is not such videosoftware available on a linux machine :sly:

After drifting on Dragon Range, I decided to order Kaido Battle 👍

Here my new video. The uphill section with the same care.

THE UPHILL SECTION

Mr Deap
Here my new video. The uphill section with the same care.

THE UPHILL SECTION

Any of you have trouble to run the video?

I can always compress in a way that the CPU won't eat up. I noticed that it take about 70% when the video run & compared to other video running.

images2ys.jpg

I found a legit way to save the video on the computer with putfile without browsing the source.

superfantastico8kx.jpg

You let the video play completely & after you...

superfantastico9ob.jpg

...& you save that way.

If you clear your history, you should easily find the video you want to download. 👍

BradP
Made a new little video just driving a z4 on a couple tracks.

BMW Z4

I really like how you tackle the corner after the straightaway on Burgenschlucht. I felt that you eased a lot on WIntertraum though. Your lines was off on Autumn Hill. I guess you need few practice so you can view how to tackle the corner correctly. I guess you made those with the wheel. You've gotten a lot better for sure. 👍

Mr Deap
I really like how you tackle the corner after the straightaway on Burgenschlucht. I felt that you eased a lot on WIntertraum though. Your lines was off on Autumn Hill. I guess you need few practice so you can view how to tackle the corner correctly. I guess you made those with the wheel. You've gotten a lot better for sure. 👍

Thanks :) I only did one run on Autumn Mountain so it wasn't great. And Wintertraum... I definately need practice on the snow. haha. The Z4 spins out pretty easy so I couldn't go full throttle most of the time.

Decided to put together a new vid:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/B8AA722F-5E53-465A-B3CD-A54DE81E7435.htm

The first run is on Nurburgring and I was feeling serious as heck while driving (Fiancee pissed me off and needed to blow off some steam). I think it came out pretty well considering the Evo VIII was @ Lvl 3. After that, I just put together a couple scenes from the Tsukuba circuit (Day/NIght/Rain) and of course an uphill run against a R33.

Music credits:
Lacuna Coil- "When a Dead Man walks"
HIM- "Circle of Fear"

Interesting! Someone just posted a drivetrain handling comparison over on StreetFire. Was that anyone from here? Mr. Deap?

(Basically some FW, RW, AW comparison cars doing the last turn of Marco Strada and some spins in front of the camera. I think a few different RW's based on front, mid or rear engine.)

heavyboots
Interesting! Someone just posted a drivetrain handling comparison over on StreetFire. Was that anyone from here? Mr. Deap?

(Basically some FW, RW, AW comparison cars doing the last turn of Marco Strada and some spins in front of the camera. I think a few different RW's based on front, mid or rear engine.)

OMG this demonstration kick ass! 👍

Nope, it wasn't me.

heavyboots

I think I'll do something similar for a last video showcase.

300th post w00t!
Anyway, If I had a way to transfer videos to my computer, i would probably donate a few to this thread. I have a video of my EK wagon winning a race with odds of 16.x by a lot. there's also a mercedes SLR driving the wet marco strada with the chicane for 1 lap with no aids on.

Latest Posts

Back