Epic online race

Australia
Australia
Kartdude45
Hey lads! Just would like to share one of the races that i recently had online, showing while the game may have issues here and there it still produces epic racing!

Enjoy!

nice! Question to you guys, how often are you usually in practice before a race. i dont race online because usually i need to practice a track at least a half hour with the car to achieve a good lap time but have noticed most online racing is just strait away, so you have to jump in to the qualifying and race without practicing the track or gaining familiarity with the car which makes me slow or crash out...

nice! Question to you guys, how often are you usually in practice before a race. i dont race online because usually i need to practice a track at least a half hour with the car to achieve a good lap time but have noticed most online racing is just strait away, so you have to jump in to the qualifying and race without practicing the track or gaining familiarity with the car which makes me slow or crash out...
I can't speak for everyone, but I find most people who race online don't really "practice", for a number of reasons.

Mostly, I would say that people just use qualifying and the race itself as practice. With time and repetition, you learn the track well enough that you don't really need "practice", and can then focus on actual pace and racing. It's sort of like playing a FPS online, where everyone knows the maps and you don't. It's just something you need to overcome.

A lot of people practice and work on their setup offline. Personally, if I'm driving either a new car, or on a new track, I'll spend a good 1/2 hour with/on it offline first.

Lastly, a lot of people know most of the tracks like the backs of their hands. Most of these tracks have appeared in other racing games, and people have been racing on them for a long time.

Hey lads! Just would like to share one of the races that i recently had online, showing while the game may have issues here and there it still produces epic racing!

Enjoy!
Just in case you didnt notice: you're penetrating the gearbox like theres no tomorrow. If you're in a race w/ real damage your race would probably be over after 3 laps^^ You need to downshift much later to not hit the revlimiter so hard and agressive ;)

Back