Episode 1: The Doug & Chris Show

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 145 comments
  • 4,005 views
He's a mod for pete's sake! :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by M5Power
YOU BASTARDS STEAL EVERYTHING FROM ME! SAGE STOLE THE ONE THING I HAD LEFT, MY DAMN DODO!

I NEED A VACATION!

Well, fancy that.

Originally posted by Sage and onion
He's a mod for pete's sake! :rolleyes:

Thank you for enlightening me on the Josh = mod situation. Or were you talking about Powerman/Josh967678/Gran Turismo485735798?
 
hahaha. that's some funny stuff...
 
Originally posted by M5Power


NO!!! I SAID IT IN CONTEXT!!! DON'T BLASPHEMISE ME, YOU... HORRIBLE BLASPHEMIST!!!


Can I enlighten you on the fist=face situation? Can you give me directions to where you live in London from the starting point of The Getaway's free roaming mode?

I also said it in context, I was just emphasising.

The only way to get to my house in the getaway is to use the Suzuki 'carry' wagon, or whatever it's called it's a little 1.3 van.

Next, you should realise that the Getaway's map doesn't reach to the Enfield area.

Still that Suzuki van rules.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Can I enlighten you on the fist=face situation? Can you give me directions to where you live in London from the starting point of The Getaway's free roaming mode?

That's just too damn funny, Doug.:lol:
 
sn00pie i found the perfect theme song for your show, ill try to e-mail it 2 you.
 
damn you sn00pie you changed your e-mail! how am i suppost to send this to you!:banghead: :mad:
 
Originally posted by The Idiot
Thank you for enlightening me on the Josh = mod situation. Or were you talking about Powerman/Josh967678/Gran Turismo485735798?
You apparently didn't catch my subtle joke. It was a good one too. Liek, shoot.

Originally posted by M5Power
YOU BASTARDS STEAL EVERYTHING FROM ME! SAGE STOLE THE ONE THING I HAD LEFT, MY DAMN DODO!
I win.

I NEED A VACATION!
Jeezes, you like travel cross country all of the time... how much more vacation time do you need? I win.

I should abbreviate "I win", since I use it sooo much. Problem is, "IW" sounds like the sound you make when someone reaks of BO. (Hey, that's abbreviated too! The irony!)
 
Firstly, that isn't a dodo, it's a kiwi. Retards.

Secondly, this show sucks. Hard.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Oh my god, I didnt know you two were capable of creating such nonsense.
Then you haven't been hanging around the Rumble Strip enough. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Yeah, really.

Hell, all he had to do was go through like ten of my old posts.
And I can vouch for that, as I myself, have been on the recieving end of quite a bit of Doug DeMuro's nonsense in the past. :D
 
I am very fond of the Cloit.
 
So now I know why you have more than 9320 posts to your name, in just over a year... :rolleyes:

edit: Doug...
 
Back