Episode 1: The Doug & Chris Show

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 145 comments
  • 4,005 views
Originally posted by Jordan
I am very fond of the Cloit.
Ah, the great (?) Jordan has decided to grace us with his presense! :D
 
Originally posted by M5Power
PunkRock's still beating me in PPD!

If I had a job requiring me to be into work or school early like most of you, I'd not be here now, I'd be asleep (it's 1:30 AM). But I don't.
Ahh, something like me?

I really need to up my PPD.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Totally.

Pull a 'Race Idiot' in The Colour Blue.
No you mean 'DODGE the VIPER' - he went from 500 posts to like 2000 in a month, all for the top posting spot.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Totally.

Pull a 'Race Idiot' in The Colour Blue.
Hmmmmm, speaking of The Colour Blue... Are you proud to have created a thread where all the 13-16 year olds (excluding myself, for some reason... :odd: ) hang out?
 
attachment.php
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Yeah.

Me and - hell, what was the name of the dude who created HMRCWG? - are in an elite club.


I'm not sure, but I think he was a moderator for like... a whole week, or something.:confused:
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Yeah.

Me and - hell, what was the name of the dude who created HMRCWG? - are in an elite club.
'SCOTTtheBOMB' is the name you're after.

Although Scott is about 75,000 post ahead of you in that club...
 
That was so overrated.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
That was so overrated.
But Jordan loved the Cloit! That's all that matters!

Originally posted by M5Power
You don't ALWAYS win! I win in my head!
P-a-thet-ic

And if you continue to claim your winningness, I'll take my truck and pull your house off its stilts.
:lol:

No seriously, I laughed. That's only the third time I've laughed at something from the Internet.

Kwel, yesh?
Yuppers.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
That was so overrated.

When was it ever pre-rated? Who rated it? Be factual!
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
And I can vouch for that, as I myself, have been on the recieving end of quite a bit of Doug DeMuro's nonsense in the past. :D

Have you ever been in an MSN messenger conference with Snoopie and Doug at the same time? :nervous: It's quite scary. Those two are, officially, nuts.

But in a good way.
 
Hey Giles, get on MSNIM!
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Have you ever been in an MSN messenger conference with Snoopie and Doug at the same time?
They did that to me the other day. It became a little less scary though when Chris magically left. A little less.
 
That cloit has the shoes I have. Tell him to take them off.
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Wrong syllabic spacing. I win.




Chris is coming to the bay area in July! It'll be one big GTPlanet party - like a three-way MSNM in real life!




IW. [/B]


Can I bring the party hats?
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Well duh! Oh, and, with those little cloth dangly things at the top.


Cloth dangly things at the top? Fill me in, please.

d0685.jpg


Like that?
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Wrong syllabic spacing. I win.
It wasn't meant to be syllabic spacing. But I'll do that too if you want.

You-are-pa-the-tic.

Chris is coming to the bay area in July! It'll be one big GTPlanet party - like a three-way MSNM in real life!
I don't live in the bay area. My rich cousin with the Z8 does, though.

YW. (You wish)
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I still win.
YW.

I know you don't, but how often are we going to be in the same state?!
I dunno, you visit that tree liek every year, so...
 
Back