Eric1512's Gallery-1/15/14: Toyota FT-1 PT:2

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 54 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Redsuns_Eric_DRP
Untitled-1.png
Introduction:

Hey guys, I am leader of the drift team RedSuns Mafia. I go to many races in real life and take pictures with my dads Nikon D3200 and D90. For my post processing I use Light-room as I believe you will be a better photographer if you do not rely on post processing to make your photograph.

Last edited:
Loving the clean shots mate!👍

The One-77 looks great in white and the colour scheme on the Mustang is awesome!

Nice start to your gallery.;)

Brilliant set with the GT-R, the last two (of the post 16 are my fav').
For your last question, the first has a little more contrast ?

Over the past couple of hours I was into a slump due to my lack of editing pictures. So I went on a hunt and discovered curves. I have always noticed the "curves" setting, but I have never really understood it. Anyway, I messed with curves and these are my results!

Before:
11291086186_8102e813ec_z.jpg

After:
Syracuse.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_11.jpg
Daytona Road Course_1.jpg
Daytona Road Course_2.jpg
Gemasolar_1.jpg

Great photos, Eric! Simple and nice, I very like it 👍.
Thank you! I do all of my editing in Lightroom, but I do have photoshop. I would like to do some complex edits, but I have no idea where to start.

Nice work on the tonning of the two Ferrari shot. Your last set are excellent, I like a lot the GTR GT3 shots, the Z8 one and the green LFA of the last set 👍

Hello!
I thought it would be a good idea to show you some of my photographs I took over the summer at Summit Point Motorsports park. Due to the event being for cars older then a certain year, I decided to try my hands at a little fancier editing this time around by making the pictures look like they were shot in the 80's and 90's when these cars were used in endurance racing. If all goes well I will be making a gallery in the rumble strip part of the forums, to show off more of my personal work. Full res versions of these pictures can be seen on my flickr along with many other real life pictures.

11558875393_3d4921b30c_z.jpg

11558566225_5f3dcc6435_z.jpg

11559031774_5d618b4698_z.jpg

Back