• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 54 comments
Tokyo R246_10.jpg
Tokyo R246.jpg
Tokyo R246_4.jpg
Tokyo R246_5.jpg
Tokyo R246_6.jpg
Tokyo R246_7.jpg

Am I doing something wrong? I post in my gallery to get feedback from others, to know what I can approve on. If my pictures suck please let me know. Is it bad timing when I post my shots? I have a couple other friends that got their own galleries skipped the same way as mine. Trust me, don't feel sorry about posting something that will hurt my feelings, those kind of things help.

Nothing wrong Eric, I think that there's a lot of pictures and daily updates done by many people, it's quite hard to follow everybody :) The only thing I don't like is the giant wing and fluo rims but this is like music and food, some are loving what I don't like and hating what I love :) Don't feel blamed or rejected.

I love your real life pictures 👍

If you need some new editing tips, check the edit tutorial thread.

Nothing wrong Eric, I think that there's a lot of pictures and daily updates done by many people, it's quite hard to follow everybody :) The only thing I don't like is the giant wing and fluo rims but this is like music and food, some are loving what I don't like and hating what I love :) Don't feel blamed or rejected.

I love your real life pictures 👍

If you need some new editing tips, check the edit tutorial thread.
Thank you. I did not want to sound so rude about it, but I was not sure how to word what I was thinking. Thanks for the comments! I'm sure you know every little bit helps, everyone should understand that it is better to say what you do/don't like then say nothing at all.

I have learned most of my real life photography skills from gt and my father. I now shoot everything in raw and manual, and I have right around 5000 pictures sitting in lightroom from this year alone.
I love the R18 picture :drool:👍
Thank you! That picture blew my mind when I saw the nice shadows and textures along the wall.
Nice update, love the R18 shot, it looks really good. ;)👍
Thank you!

Personally, I actually quite like the Fluro rims on the S2000. I also think the Cizeta with the Countach in the background looks great! But I have to say the R18 shot is the best! Great lighting in this shot!:drool:👍

I have to say that r18 looks awesome and the two last BMW are also great however e did not like the first S2000 photo in my opinion the photo angle made the car look to high. Have you have a time check out my gallery

my GT6 Gallery

Last edited:
Thank you all very much!

Anyway I would personally like to thank SDLocked for nominating my picture for the GTPlanet Photo of the week! I was so surprised when I logged in today and I saw this shot in the "Week in Review".

11744357463_0aca212013_z.jpg

For this next set I went with the same approach and did a little mixture. Hope you like them!

11881343235_41f2cfb001_z.jpg

11882181186_976364663b_z.jpg

11882182846_a7115f9a9d_z.jpg

11881618243_b2fb816c10_z.jpg

11882185006_d8a7570edc_z.jpg

Please if you have an Instagram and you like what you see follow me @Ericg1512. I will be posting there daily with my own personal work I do in real life.
Thanks for viewing!​

Very nice work on all these last pics. I especially like a lot the 'vette shot (light !) the two RUF ones and the second shot of the FT1 :)

Very nice work on all these last pics. I especially like a lot the 'vette shot (light !) the two RUF ones and the second shot of the FT1 :)
Thank you very much! I had a fun time playing with the lighting in gt6 seeing what is possible.
Great FT-1 shots mate!👍 I really like the first 3 shots. The car looks great in blue. I kinda regret picking orange now...
Thanks, I was going to chose the orange, but it was too bright, looked more yellow then orange.

Absolutely love the deep blue color in the FT-1! What's the URL to your Flickr? Would love to fave some shots :)
Thank you! Here is a link to my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/77866014@N05/
Really nice work on this set, especially like the 2nd pic. Great DOF and clarity. ;)👍
Thank you! GT6 really helps me learn certain things that will help this year in real life. Depth of field would be one of them, I usually would just set the ex-poser and did not really worry about changing the f-stop.

Holy hell, you a boss Eric. I just sat here for half a hour just looking at these amazing pictures.

Latest Posts

Back