Error message 1.07

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctcswat
  • 4 comments
  • 774 views
Messages
9
Canada
Canada
Messages
ctcswat
I keep trying to update but I keep getting an error code.Any suggestions?
 
Google the error code.
Without knowing when the error code occurs and what the code is, we can't really help much.
 
Google the error code.
Without knowing when the error code occurs and what the code is, we can't really help much.
Thanks, I will and I wil post it here later.
 
I keep trying to update but I keep getting an error code.Any suggestions?
Well it finally downloaded this time without error messages.It took 4 or 5 tries but finally done.
 
I had this with update 1.05 , my DFGT was attached to the ps3. Everytime I got the error, seconds later the ps3 did a restart. The dfgt meanwhile did not calibrate as usual, so there was something wrong there. I detached the dfgt from the ps3 and also did this 30 seconds with the network cable after the 14th restart and then he found the update, no error anymore and installed succesfully :)
 
Back