Error NE-21009009 - Disconnecting from FIA races before matchmaking

• Thread starter Rangeraus
  • 79 comments
Must be that time of the year... just in time for the official season to start

Anyone else getting this? Disconnected from 2/2 attempts tonight

Just had this happen to me for the 17:00 slot on the Euro server. Anyone else?

Edit: Must have been a local glitch. Managed to get in the second slot.

Last edited:
Just had this happen to me for the 17:00 slot on the Euro server. Anyone else?

Edit: Must have been a local glitch. Managed to get in the second slot.

I read on Twitter that one of the top split EMEA slots had 3 people make it into the lobby, everyone else got disconnected before matchmaking

Hey Rangeraus, Disco_stew01 here. I also got disconnected from the first 2 Nations Cup races last Wednesday. Very frustrating after a bit of practice for that one.
So probably not something in our settings, rather a PD sever issue.

Last edited:
Made the first two slots then disco'd in the final slot of the Nations Kart race. Didn't attempt the Manu race, and now disco'd in the first slot of the LMP1 Nations race. Both times with the NE-21009009 error code. This stuff is just so frustrating.

Made the first two slots then disco'd in the final slot of the Nations Kart race. Didn't attempt the Manu race, and now disco'd in the first slot of the LMP1 Nations race. Both times with the NE-21009009 error code. This stuff is just so frustrating.
Yep I disconnected from slot 1 as well, a waste of time and effort...

Yep I disconnected from slot 1 as well, a waste of time and effort...

It really is. I practiced a fair bit when I had spare time throughout the week, just for it likely to be for nothing, as I'm not sure if I'll be able to do either of the next two slots. Just hope things get fixed up soon, if it continues I really can't see myself going on for the whole season.

Last edited:
Disconnected from slot 3 tonight. Been disconnected from at least 1 slot in every Nations round this season. Manufacturers I haven't yet attempted but no doubt that would be the same strike rate. Supra cup no disconnections from 1 attempt so far.

Honestly not worth the effort. For every sucker that keeps entering FIAGTC events despite these issues, I wonder how many don't...

Last edited:
November 2022 - Nothing fixed so far. Truly ridiculous. Will not buy title anymore
Well, GT Sport hasn't had an update in a year, and there's been no "FIA" races in slightly more time than that, so it's not a surprise that it hasn't been fixed.

However, have you tried the advice in the pinned thread on multiplayer connectivity issues?

Back