ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sday
  • 10 comments
  • 1,031 views
Messages
666
Messages
sday
Is there a real use for this car in the game? I know it's cool, but I don't want to spend 2 mil on it just to look at. Thanks!
 
You should be able to use it in the Expert Gran Turismo Rally in Special Events. I'm not entirely sure though. Can't check right now.

But I have one and it's so awesome to drive. :D
 
You should be able to use it in the Expert Gran Turismo Rally in Special Events. I'm not entirely sure though. Can't check right now.

But I have one and it's so awesome to drive. :D

Thanks, It is in my UCD right now. I think I will buy it just for kicks.
 
It's a weird looking, but awesome car. Fun to drive with online, but offline is not impossible without the Escudo haha.
 
You should be able to use it in the Expert Gran Turismo Rally in Special Events. I'm not entirely sure though. Can't check right now.

But I have one and it's so awesome to drive. :D

Nope, car is ineligible for any Rally Events.
 
Nope, car is ineligible for any Rally Events.

That is what I was afraid of... So 2 mil for a cool car you really have no use for.
 
Question is do you want it? If you do buy it because you may not get another chance for a while
 
Question is do you want it? If you do buy it because you may not get another chance for a while

Good point, I have several cars that I don't use!
 
Good point, I have several cars that I don't use!

If you like the car, go for it. But in GT5, the car appears to be worse than in prior games. It is NOT the killswitch car of GT2 and GT3, as many other cars are more powerful and better turning. If the "Like the Wind" race is any indication, the car seems to fail at drafting as well.
 
Back