Escudo....to buy or not to buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 10 comments
  • 1,109 views
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
Is it any good? 1.9 million in the UCD right now, 2.3 million in the bank.
 
Definitely! No use for it but it's a lot of fun, and almost as quick as an FGT round Nordschliefe!!
 
Its good for collecting, crap for racing. It can barely flirt with 200 mph.
 
Is it any good? 1.9 million in the UCD right now, 2.3 million in the bank.

Actually use it for rallying. It's great in that department. :)
 
Absolutely destroys anything else on a rally track but it's not as fast as it was in the old days... Oh how I loved that car in GT2,GT3 and GT4 :)
 
Buy it. If nothing else, it's quite a sort after car on the marketplace. Even if you don't want it for yourself, you'll get some very tasty trade offers for it. If you do, i've got a mint condition Jag XJ 13 Race Car i'd swap for it.
 
Buy it is is the best doughnut car in the game.
 
Absolutely destroys anything else on a rally track but it's not as fast as it was in the old days... Oh how I loved that car in GT2,GT3 and GT4 :)

In GT3 there was a certain setup you could use and take it to the test track and exploit some glitch and it would go well over 700 mph... indeed I loved that car too!
 
In GT3 there was a certain setup you could use and take it to the test track and exploit some glitch and it would go well over 700 mph... indeed I loved that car too!

It was waaaaaay faster than 700 mph, it was ~300,000 mph, close to lightspeed :lol:
 
I say, buy it don't drive it. That's what I did:tup:
 
it's not as fast as it was in the old days... Oh how I loved that car in GT2,GT3 and GT4 :)

Really? That's quite a disappointment to me as I too loved it in those games. I will still buy it though when I see it.
 
Back