Ettick's AC Time Trial Series

• Thread starter Ettick
  • 84 comments
Love this car and track so I thought I'd give it a spin. G27, H&T, no ABS or TC, 26C.
99e9cc0e-d87e-4b54-a78b-30b4ab94a3f4.jpg

Figured more people would want to run this week because it's base content, but that seems to not have happened. I think I'll stick with weird JDM combos. :sly:

Updated the leaderboard. Have been busy for a few days so haven't been able to update it or run laps.

Figured more people would want to run this week because it's base content, but that seems to not have happened. I think I'll stick with weird JDM combos. :sly:

Updated the leaderboard. Have been busy for a few days so haven't been able to update it or run laps.
When do you think the new combo will be up? Things always slow considerably in GTP in July and August, or at least that's how it feels to me. The Steam summer sale might have a few people caught up in other games as well. I know once I start my new golf game I might get hooked myself!

Last edited:
Since I was sick during the weekend and had to finish school stuff and got addicted to Borderlands 2, I might try this some time today or tomorrow early

When do you think the new combo will be up? Things always slow considerably in GTP in July and August, or at least that's how it feels to me. The Steam summer sale might have a few people caught up in other games as well. I know once I start my new golf game I might get hooked myself!
It'll be up tomorrow sometime.

And don't worry about not running this week much. I have been busy as well.

Last edited:
Seeing as there hasn't really been much interest this week...

I'm gonna come up with another combo today and keep going with the hopes that more people will participate. :lol:

Week 3 official results:
  1. Wiz - 2:07.632
  2. Ettick - 2:09.297
  3. Pellegrino1 - 2:14.651
New week posted, hopefully more people will run!

Havent been on AC for 2 weeks or so, don't really enyoy playing it anymore... Dont own the new DLC either, so don't expect times from me anytime soon... xD

I'm gonna officially pronounce this series over as of now. Dunno why people just sorta stopped running.

It's summer time here. Between work, golf, barbecues and other stuff there isn't much time for gaming. I'm not usually back into the swing of things until Sept/Oct.

It's summer time here. Between work, golf, barbecues and other stuff there isn't much time for gaming. I'm not usually back into the swing of things until Sept/Oct.
:rolleyes: Allowing real life to get in the way... Get your priorities in check! :lol:

I'm gonna officially pronounce this series over as of now. Dunno why people just sorta stopped running.
Thanks for organizing it Ettick! I appreciate that. Hope the lowered interest doesn't put you off organizing a new one at a later time. Right now I'm on kind of an AC adventure. Exploring all the different cars, events, challenges, tuning, drifting, modding. There's enough stuff in and surrounding this game to fill a lifetime!

Back