***Euro GT500 Championship***Race #3 Thread CLOSING, NEW 1 IS UP!!***

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamoSapiens
  • 365 comments
  • 18,604 views
Yeah, i'm confused how the 8 out of 10 works aswell.
 
best 8 out of 10, wats that mean?

i think if i post up times n other try n out do it, it just pushes ppl to whore it even more lol......not sure ppl post up times they can achieve anyway lol

It means Your 8 best results will count in the final table.
So You could do bad results in 2 races or get disconnected
in 2, or just not show up in 2 races.

Well, Peltonen has already set a time that no one will beat,
so You can all just post Your times.:)
I think I trust people posting, what do You win by posting better times that You can do anyway...
As I said earlier, the more people practice, the better serie.
And this kind of Fastest lap table I think makes people to
train harder.👍
 
i see it as boasting thou..... lol

Boasting or not, its nice imo to compare my times to others.
Its not a must to post, but don´t then go there and watch
what others do.

I think I will change the Table to those only who posts times.
PM me if You want to post and I give You Guys a link.👍
 
Im doing TM practice now for an hour or so
´til the total drama tour starts. Feel free to join.
 
what time will the practice be?
 
How did the hockey game go Eppe?
 
We won in overtime 2-1 :)👍

Im practicing now TM.Join
 
Congrats!!! 2-2 in games now?
 
might pop in later for some races then u can see my times lol

but doin pics for a weekly photo comp atm.....takes quite a while........theme this week is 90s JDM cars on a Japanese track :)
 
might pop in later for some races then u can see my times lol

but doin pics for a weekly photo comp atm.....takes quite a while........theme this week is 90s JDM cars on a Japanese track :)

Were doing the Tour at 22GMT---> Want to join?
 
Hey guys,

as said before here the quick video from our race at Laguna Seca



Chris
 
Gr8 Chris!!!
 
Great Chris!
Nice to hear that You like the Serie.👍
Think its even getting cleaner as it aleady is,
as we go further on with the Championship.
People learn everyday, little by little, and the
best practice is Racing together, so
Wednesdays at 20GMT would be fine for me,
if You plan any casual races.
 
Nice vid!

I don´t have anything to sell tho, sorry :D
 
me hunting apollo there in the last 1.30 of the vid :)

nice vid..... ill send u an add on PSN
 
WOW did u guys se Nycrom on 2 wheels 8.25 into the video???
 
WOW did u guys se Nycrom on 2 wheels 8.25 into the video???

Yeah, really nice save there.:dopey:👍
and Senna got so confuced by watching
it that Chris get past.
 
Talk about having grip in the corner when the car goes up on 2 wheels :) Like 10° of camber :)
 
LOL nycrom you gotta teach us how to do that!!! i cant stop laughing at it :crazy:
 
yea looked nasty lol......would av been lol from bumper cam
 
Really happy with my laptime.I'm getting a little bit closer to u guys.Practised with glutinous last saturday and went very well.Hope to finish in top 8 next thursday,looking forward to it.REALLY LIKE THE SERIES.
 
BTW. A new Guy from Russia, EqillaNo did the
"live-q" on 1´55.459.

He is now on waiting list if somebody is dropping
out of the Championships.👍
 
I looked up my live-q time and that new guy is 2 seconds faster than me so i'll let him have my place in the championship. PM me if there are people missing before a race starts and I will fill in but I'll let EqlllaNo race full time if you will allow it. Besides the GTP Ferrari Formula 1 championship pre-season race tonight was brilliant and I am competitive within class. A test on my phone cost me 1st in class (its a long story). Any way, I'll try to stay active on the thread but as a reserve driver.
 
I looked up my live-q time and that new guy is 2 seconds faster than me so i'll let him have my place in the championship. PM me if there are people missing before a race starts and I will fill in but I'll let EqlllaNo race full time if you will allow it. Besides the GTP Ferrari Formula 1 championship pre-season race tonight was brilliant and I am competitive within class. A test on my phone cost me 1st in class (its a long story). Any way, I'll try to stay active on the thread but as a reserve driver.

Ok Golfer, stay tuned.👍
I´ll update those lists tomorrow.

I think I will change the rules, so that drivers
from waiting list can only join if somebodys dropping
out of the series.
Otherwise it could be tricky with points and stuff.(replacement drivers)
 
Is the room up yet Max? :)
 
Back