***Euro GT500 Championship***Race #3 Thread CLOSING, NEW 1 IS UP!!***

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamoSapiens
  • 365 comments
  • 18,604 views
EqillaNo is now driving in Team Lexus with the Denso.
Golfer is on the waiting list.

Hortus and Klonkku, check Your Inbox.
 
i havent been on in a few days.....i better get crackin lol
 
Drivers-------Teams----------------Cars:

1.Bigadz----Dukes of Hazzard-----Xanavi Nismo Z
2.Paginas---Dukes of Hazzard-----Xanavi Nismo Z
3.Scanny_Flick----Severn Bridge Racing-----Motul GT-R
4.Metsapicasso----Severn Bridge Racing----Motul GT-R
5.FittCP---------Team Retard Racing-------Lexus Petronas
6.Schumi74----Team Retard Racing-------Lexus Petronas
7.m-peltonen----Denzo Crew-------Calsonic GT-R
8.klonkku666----Denzo Crew------Calsonic GT-R
9.XsApollo--------Valentino Rossi Fanclub -------Yellowhat GTR
10.Nycrom--------Valentino Rossi Fanclub -------Yellowhat GTR
11.eppe00-----Old Farts Racing----Xanavi GT-R
12.Johnkiller2--Old Farts Racing----Xanavi GT-R
13.C-Falcon89---The Raybrigadiers----Raybrig NSX
14.HortusIX------The Raybrigadiers----Raybrig NSX
15.StretchY-------CG.Racing----------Yellowhat GT-R
16.Lennox--------CG.Racing----------Yellowhat GT-R
17.gtafreak47----Team Extreme----------Xanavi GT-R
18.Diesel-Zee----Team Extreme----------Xanavi GT-R
19.Glutinous-----King Racing-------Lexus Petronas
20.senna2002---King Racing-------Lexus Petronas
21.mathias_p ------Team Z--------------Nismo Z
22.jimmy281090---Team Z------------Nismo Z
23.Glitterus-------Filemon Racing--------Takata NSX
24.mrT3z---------Filemon Racing---------Takata NSX
25.DrummerManiac----Team Calso------Calsonic GT-R
26.doc555evosti--------Team Calso------Calsonic GT-R
27.GTP_Chris-------Lexus Racing------Lexus Denso
28.EqillaNo--------Lexus Racing------Lexus Denso

Waiting list:

1. golfer199
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

FREE CARS:


2 Motul GT-R
2 Lexus Denso
4 Epson NSX
2 Raybrig NSX
2 Takata NSX
4 Arta NSX

please add me to wait list
 
I'm getting closer :) Should have a steady race pace :) How many laps are we doing?
 
Nice.. might range out for a 2 stopper with planned stopping laps :P
 
Had to post to keep us in page #1.👍

Inactive people this week.......:nervous:
 
Last edited:
Looks like a few of you are posting some really good times. I need to practice, hardly had time for any laps so far, maybe tonight I can get a fair few in. Looks like you have a good setup in the Z jimmy 👍
 
Just a question.
Anybody running the GTR without engine stage upgrades?
Has anybody tested to see if it gives quicker laptimes with stage 3 upgrade.
No time to practice and check :)
 
Just a question.
Anybody running the GTR without engine stage upgrades?
Has anybody tested to see if it gives quicker laptimes with stage 3 upgrade.
No time to practice and check :)

I have tested the GT-R with:

-Eng Stage 3 without Turbo
-Eng Stage 3 with Mid Turbo
-Eng Stage 3 with High Turbo
-Without Eng Stage with Mid Turbo
-Without Eng Stage with High Turbo.

I got the times within 0,3 secs at Trial Mountain with all
these setups.....:sly:

So what can I say...They all seem pretty equal.
I think its more up to how You get the lap, than
what eng.stage or turbo You´re using.:)👍
 
I think that depends on which car you're using. I can't seem to get enough power in the Lexus without turbo...
 
Just a question.
Anybody running the GTR without engine stage upgrades?
Has anybody tested to see if it gives quicker laptimes with stage 3 upgrade.
No time to practice and check :)

I drive without engine upgrades,seems to be best for my driving style.👍
 
Yeah! Considering your laptimes :)
Guess i'll have to buy another Lexus Petronas TOM's just to try it out :)
 
BTW Peltonen it was me who wrote about you @ the spreadsheet last night. Only a joke though. Hope you have no hard feelings :)
 
Anyone who tried the nsx??? Any good laptimes to report?
 
I can't seem to get enough power in the Lexus without turbo...

I have to play with less downforce to come even near
those hp:s You got in the Lexus....:crazy:

And a car without Turbo---> more hp.--> less Torque:tup:
 
BTW Peltonen it was me who wrote about you @ the spreadsheet last night. Only a joke though. Hope you have no hard feelings :)

Almost knew it was you ;) Yea,i have sense of humor so you don't need to tell it was a joke ;)👍
 
Good ;)
Guess you'll kick my a** on thursday any ways :)
 
BTW, I´m a little bit lost here...

Who was it that can´t make it this Thursday? Was somebody
skiing somewhere......

You´re supposed to send me a PM, if You can´t make it.
Remember that You´ll get pointpenalties for not showin up
without informing.Two times doing so --> Kick from series.

The reason is that we MUST know for how many we set
the rooms to.👍

EDIT: Mathias has sent so far.
 
And Schumi won't be joining anymore either :'(
 
Am i really the slowest of all?Why isn't anyone else posting laptimes.I know i can't win this race but it would be nice if the others post some times so i can compare.
 
Yeah! It's quite booring everyone is not willing to share their times :(
I think with a good pace lap times does'nt matter Senna.
 
thanks,I know but it would be nice for me to see other laptimes than 1'15.00 etc.(lol)
 
Am i really the slowest of all?Why isn't anyone else posting laptimes.I know i can't win this race but it would be nice if the others post some times so i can compare.

People are keeping their cards close to their chests, not revealing their pace (or lack of). I have only done 10 laps so far so no point in me posting anything. Most important will be race pace anyway.
 
People are keeping their cards close to their chests, not revealing their pace (or lack of). I have only done 10 laps so far so no point in me posting anything. Most important will be race pace anyway.

yeah i know but its just fun to see how everybody is doing.
 
Yeah and not to make 3 pit stops like I have to atm.
 
Yeah and not to make 3 pit stops like I have to atm.

I just calculated that a 4 stop strategy would be the best.👍
And I noticed that I got the best laptimes in last stint with
Racing Mediums.:)
 
Back