***Euro RM Series***Series Closed***Thanks to those who joined***

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamoSapiens
  • 305 comments
  • 16,749 views

RACE DAY

  • Monday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Wednesday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Friday 21.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Saturday 21.00GMT--->

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 6 30.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Car: Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) [RM] '95
HP: 128
KG: 600
Tires: Sport Hards

I did a RM on mine and as someone said above, it is 590kg.

128hp, so are we using the small turbo? it is 133with the large.

Use the ballast and power limiter options in the tuning setup, that's what I've done.

EDIT: A jynx has occured! :dopey:
 
1 Spot left!!!

Race 1, tomorrow Mon 14.3 at 20.00 GMT!
 
My back is totally broken today so i won't be able to do any practice until tonight (at least the things look right now :()
 
Last edited:
My back is totally broken today so i won't be able to do any practice until tonight (at least the things look right now :()

Bad news mate, I hope you broke it while doing something 'interesting' :sly:
 
The thing is im currently not working since one year because of my back problems and some days are really a pain in the ass :(. I have 3 Herniated Discs in my neck as well so thats why im not working at the moment... Not so fun :)

LOL Max :)
 
The thing is im currently not working since one year because of my back problems and some days are really a pain in the ass :(. I have 3 Herniated Discs in my neck as well so thats why im not working at the moment... Not so fun :)

LOL Max :)

Sounds bad, hope thats gets sorted mate. Explains why you have notched up 150,000 miles on gt5 though!👍
 
Yeah it does 👍
I have some really heavy medicin that i can take and today is a day like that :)
Just wish that everyone around me could understand that i have problems (family etc.) cause sometimes the wife can be a real pain in the ass (guess every wife/gf can be that regardless i you have problems or not ;))
 
Hey Lambolover/Bigadz why don't you join the Total Drama World Tour on saturdays? 22GMT ALOT OF FUN!!!
 
Hey Lambolover/Bigadz why don't you join the Total Drama World Tour on saturdays? 22GMT ALOT OF FUN!!!

Yeah it does look good. Trouble is most Saturdays I am doing something so I cant get involved really. :grumpy:
 
Whos been practising then?? I found it quite a fun little car on the sports tyres.
 
Most of us are always drinking alcohol on saturdays :-)
 
Yeah! True ;)
 
Whos been practising then?? I found it quite a fun little car on the sports tyres.

I've been practicing a bit. You're right, it is a fun little car! Really looking forward to tonight's race. :)
 
What's your times? I drove a 1.07.062 after 8 laps of practise. I don't think i will be much faster than that...
 
Guys, I'm terribly sorry but I'm gonna have to pass for todays race. I got sick yesterday, nothing to severe, but I got my medicines today and guess what. I happen to be alergic to them, so now everything is itching. Sitting still for 35 laps realy isn't an option for me because of this. sorry.
 
Seems like practising online is the only way to get realistic laptimes due to the slipperiness of the lounge tracks. I tried it out this afternoon, and as someone else said in this thread, laptimes are about 2 secs slower online than offline. I did a 1.08.3xx, but there is no margin for error, and most laps are high 1.08.9´ish.
 
I would like to reace if there is still space
ROMBAaa chrome number 23
 
Seems like practising online is the only way to get realistic laptimes due to the slipperiness of the lounge tracks. I tried it out this afternoon, and as someone else said in this thread, laptimes are about 2 secs slower online than offline. I did a 1.08.3xx, but there is no margin for error, and most laps are high 1.08.9´ish.

Yeah, and imo its the biggest bug in the whole gt5...
Why have to practice in OPEN LOUNGE??? Why couldn´t
it be the same grip offline!!!:ouch: or at least in your own lobby!:grumpy:
 
What's your times? I drove a 1.07.062 after 8 laps of practise. I don't think i will be much faster than that...

Decent time mate, I managed a touch quicker than that into the 6's last night I think. This was open lounge btw.
 
race day: Mondays! Next race today 14.3 19.30gmt

***room opens 19.30 gmt
***drivers deadline to enter the room is 19.40 gmt
***after that drivers from waiting list can enter the room ´til it will be full.
***if drivers from waiting list enters earlier, i have to kick them, please try after 19.40 only!!!
***quali starts 19.45 gmt, when the in-game clock shows 15 min, the race starts.
***race starts 20.00 gmt. Good luck!!!


1 spot left to direct enter to the championship!
unlimited waitin list open

bump
 
I hope everyone can keep an eye out for those on quick laps, its a short lap so people are likely to come across each other. Same for in the race if anyone is being lapped.....
If i do it having said that then you can shoot me :crazy:
 
I have again messed up with the race times.....:scared:

ROOM OPENS 19.30 GMT, Q 19.45 and Race 20.00GMT
 
You always screw up ;)
 
This looks like fun...! Can i join up? :)
 
Back