***Euro RM Series***Series Closed***Thanks to those who joined***

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamoSapiens
  • 305 comments
  • 16,750 views

RACE DAY

  • Monday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Wednesday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Friday 21.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Saturday 21.00GMT--->

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 6 30.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
My best time so far in a private lounge is 1'07.871.
 
This looks like fun...! Can i join up? :)

Yeah, there goes the last spot to direct racing.
Please car colour and car #? Hurry up, race starts soon.:)
 
Guys, I'm terribly sorry but I'm gonna have to pass for todays race. I got sick yesterday, nothing to severe, but I got my medicines today and guess what. I happen to be alergic to them, so now everything is itching. Sitting still for 35 laps realy isn't an option for me because of this. sorry.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully Youll be well soon.👍
 
When Krizzay is out for todays race there is again 1 spot open!
 
His car is orange with silver wheels. Got the number 44...
I gave him the car just now ;)
 
HeLLO are we still on for tonight's race
And are we running on sports hard tyres
 
Yes! Yes!
 
ROOM OPENS IN:​

gen_img.php

​
 
For the 2nd race do we keep the same colours for the next car if yes how will we get that colour again?
 
Is that for the timezone that im in?
 
Is that for the timezone that im in?

I think the way it works is that it changes depending on what time zone you're in. So yes.
 
For the 2nd race do we keep the same colours for the next car if yes how will we get that colour again?

Good question.....I had so many black colours that I painted
all of them black, but it could be harder with rare colours.....
Lets think about it....👍
 
HeLLO are we still on for tonight's race
And are we running on sports hard tyres

Yeah, I did change the tires to Sport Hards because the
softs felt a little bit too good for the car. Hopefully
everyone has noticed the change.👍
 
RamoSapiens
Yeah, I did change the tires to Sport Hards because the
softs felt a little bit too good for the car. Hopefully
everyone has noticed the change.👍

Very slippery on the hards
 
I think that lowering the LSD will make it easier to
accelerate out of corners. I´m not an expert though,
but I think it works like a sort of Traction Control....
Could be helpful if You´re aggressive with the throttle:)
 
Can you confirm that you got our PSN requests? Still pending..
 
How will I get in to the lounge for tonight's race
 
Ill post the Room nr here. Im not with the PS3 yet, so
I can´t confirm any friend requests. Have to wait for the
last kid to fall asleep.:)👍
 
Have to wait for the
last kid to fall asleep.:)👍[/QUOTE]

Same for me twins 3 years old and a 6 year old
I was stressing because I thought the race started at 9pm mad rush on
 
Just found out, I never added GTP_RamoSapiens! How daft is that..well maybe there is still time........
 
ID_racing
Just found out, I never added GTP_RamoSapiens! How daft is that..well maybe there is still time........

He will post a room number soon for open lobby
 
His PSN is Eppe00
 
Back