Euro Truck Simulator 2, The Crew 2 Top Steam's Top Sellers of 2018

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Dec 30, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

Take note from SCS, developers. Thanks to those updates&DLCs through the years, it's still so popular. And probably all those mods also play a role in keeping it alive.

Only thing left is that damn DirectX11, because it's a pain to run it in 60FPS.

3. Northstar

Northstar Premium

There was a time not long ago where I would have laughed at a game like ETS2 being among the top selling games. However those days are long gone as Farming Simulator and American/European Truck Simulator are my main games. :lol:

4. BlacqueJacques

BlacqueJacques

I recently bought both ATS and ETS2 on Steam- enjoying both right now; like the ease of adding mods too!

TheNuvolari likes this.
  5. zorrofox

zorrofox

Is there any chance ETS will ever appear on the PlayStation? It's a game that really appeals to me but I don't own a PC.

TheNuvolari likes this.
  6. Joey D

Joey D Contributing Writer

I highly doubt it. But the game Truck Driver will launch on consoles sometime this year.

zorrofox and TheNuvolari like this.
  7. Northstar

Northstar Premium

I think the only possibility it has of coming to consoles is if they decide to do it whenever they make a proper sequel, which seems a ways off still. Granted even if they did it would probably be a very stripped down title since the games have massive maps.

Here is a trailer for the one that is coming to PS4. Can't really tell if it's a worthy substitute or not though.

zorrofox likes this.
  8. zorrofox

zorrofox

That's a shame but I think I can understand why not. Sadly, it's the huge European map that's the big draw for me. I don't think Truck Driver is going to cut it.