Euro Truck Simulator 2, The Crew 2 Top Steam's Top Sellers of 2018

I think the only possibility it has of coming to consoles is if they decide to do it whenever they make a proper sequel, which seems a ways off still. Granted even if they did it would probably be a very stripped down title since the games have massive maps.

Here is a trailer for the one that is coming to PS4. Can't really tell if it's a worthy substitute or not though.

That's a shame but I think I can understand why not. Sadly, it's the huge European map that's the big draw for me. I don't think Truck Driver is going to cut it.

Is there any chance ETS will ever appear on the PlayStation? It's a game that really appeals to me but I don't own a PC.

That is one reason why I gave up on PlayStation (still have my PS3) and bought a gaming computer instead of a PS4 - more selection of sims (racing,flying, farming, & trucking) than PS4

That is one reason why I gave up on PlayStation (still have my PS3) and bought a gaming computer instead of a PS4 - more selection of sims (racing,flying, farming, & trucking) than PS4

The only part that sucks is that most of the games are made by smaller studios so everything moves at a much slower pace when it comes to initial development and patching. You get to do cool stuff like early access though so it's a bit of a trade-off.

Back