European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you had not 15 sec time to send me here an pm? Sorry but that's in my opinion only an excuse. Simply next time tell me before the Event starts that you are coming late... and I will leave a space free for you. I also told RA and damon to leave incase you are joining, but after there was a few min left in qual i told ra to join again because i want a full grid

Next time i will strickt put in reserve if a Main Driver is not joining and has not told me anything.

We need a bit more discilpline..on and off the track, thats the only thing i expect from us all.

Even not reading the Briefing is one thing i cannot understand...solenx drove a flawless race and lost it due to not reading the rules or the briefing...
I am saying only..Pitlines

Like i said i didn't have time.

The race starts at 15:45 CET TNR. 15 guys cant sit around waiting for 1 guy. The main race was supposed to start at 16:45 cet but mink changed it cause someone was unavaileble until 17:00 so we already waited for 15 min. its hard to please everybody timewise. I had to make dinner for my kid so i was late due to that extra 15 min. everyone has a "real" life that gets in the way sometimes.

Like i said i didn't have time.

The race starts at 15:45 CET TNR. 15 guys cant sit around waiting for 1 guy. The main race was supposed to start at 16:45 cet but mink changed it cause someone was unavaileble until 17:00 so we already waited for 15 min. its hard to please everybody timewise. I had to make dinner for my kid so i was late due to that extra 15 min. everyone has a "real" life that gets in the way sometimes.

I really try to do it the best I can to make it for everyone the best expirience as possible...

I'm out guys. I want to race, not to get punted. Thanks for the collisions! 👍

write a report, i think our races are mostly fair and good so that what you said, is more your feeling now you have and not like it is and for collisions are always involved two drivers...solenx and me touched us couple of times but it was always fair...hard but fair... respect ist the most important thing, but not everytimes it happens

I'm usually quite patient but when I'm driving with double S rated drivers I expect some proper racing on such an easy track like Maggiore.
I know I know, I would expect it too. Just hold on for a few days, let the adrenaline get out your system and refresh.

Goes for everyone who had a bad day. :cheers:

Probably against @MINKIHL wishes, was able to sneak in at the towards the end of the Main Race to get the replay to get a few pics for my teams social media page. While I was there figured i get some pics of everyone that was running. Enjoys guys.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg

What I updated on the Main Post:

Important Changes:

Rules:
-I took away the 2 Points/Race Rule

Calendar:
-Interlagos had the wrong Date -> fixed

Lobby Settings:
-During the Quali I realized, that Tirewear in the Sprint Race is not so nice to do. Because i have to leave the Track..change it and then I dont know if the Starting Grid will be still not bugged. -> So Tirewear in Sprint Race - off
-changed Ghosting to off.

Penalty:
-I adjusted 8.1 -> now tell me latest 2 hours before the official sheduled Racestart, that you cannot drive -> otherwise -2 Points/Round
-Added 8.4 -> Now a reserve Driver will get the free Spot IF ->The main driver is still absent when the Qualifing starts (Like I handled it on Maggiore) OR the main Driver told me latest 2 hours before the Quali start, that he didnt make it. (Then it will be like written in the Rules ->Absent Drivers)

General Changes (Administrative):

-Changed Team Europe to VP_Gaming on all Result Sheets.
-Now the Sprint Race is shown on 3. Post -> I uploaded the wrong picture :rolleyes:

@iFerrari @zzz_pt @TNR_KING_FILO @TNR_5zigen @Marcolah @CrazyJohn @damonc84 @Akashi96 @Freddude @Sniparator @PirovacBoy @DSR_BED_Boy @Gedi69 @RoadRageDudez @dadomko @Tekkniks79

Back