European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are the official final BoP settings every EGT3M Driver has to use for the first Round on Maggiore!
There are no changes till there.

-I also updated the Season 2 BoP List. (I changed metrical Horsepower to Braking Horsepower)

26804450238_dafdae207c_c.jpg

@iFerrari @zzz_pt @TNR_KING_FILO @TNR_5zigen @Marcolah @CrazyJohn @damonc84 @Akashi96 @Freddude @Sniparator @PirovacBoy @DSR_BED_Boy @Gedi69 @RoadRageDudez @dadomko @Tekkniks79

Hi all,

Im quite new to simracing and looking for Good clean races to participate in. Decent driver that want to improve Racing better drivers. Found EGT3 by stumbeling over youre tunes wich ive used in a different league/series. Im a S/S driver with the occasional top ten time in daily races. Ile stop rambling now. IF anyone needs a driver for a team or existing team that Wants a reservedriver just let me know

Psnid: SolenX86

Cheers

Hi all,

Im quite new to simracing and looking for Good clean races to participate in. Decent driver that want to improve Racing better drivers. Found EGT3 by stumbeling over youre tunes wich ive used in a different league/series. Im a S/S driver with the occasional top ten time in daily races. Ile stop rambling now. IF anyone needs a driver for a team or existing team that Wants a reservedriver just let me know

Cheers
We wouldn't mind taking you onto our roster as a reserve driver, if you don't mind? :)

Your stats look very impressive!

Hi all,

Cheers

Hi Jens,
First, thank you for you interrest!

To join as a Reserve Driver simply look on post 1 for which team you want to drive.

There are 2 Teams who have already a reserve driver.

What sort of lap times are people getting? I know there's some 51's floating about but is this the case for the rest of the field?

Ive read the penalty system but what are the track limits, I always race with 2 wheels on track at all times (kerbs are not track) but do u class kerbs as track?

Ive read the penalty system but what are the track limits, I always race with 2 wheels on track at all times (kerbs are not track) but do u class kerbs as track?

like in season 1, i will post every friday the briefing for the upcoming race, there are shown the track limits :)

We wouldn't mind taking you onto our roster as a reserve driver, if you don't mind? :)

Your stats look very impressive!

Hello Miguel,

Yea sure, Ile join ur team. Hehe. Nah like i Said Im decent. Im stubborn as hell tho ;)

Would be really fun to just practice more with a purpose rather then just aimlessly running Laps on different tracks.

Sry for the bad spelling and occasional capital letter. Aoutocorrect on my phone goes bananas when i try to write in english. Hehe.

Psn: solenx86
Car: Mercedes AMG
Team: SSG
Racenr: 86

I have read and accept the rules completly

2 wheeks on track, kerbs are part of the track.
Yes I know but I wouldn't have my outside wheels on the kerb and inside wheels on the grass, when I mean kerbs are not track I'm meaning outside wheels on tarmac and inside wheels on kerb.

Last edited:
^^ need a rough guide now due to testing ^^

Back