European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marvellous_MarkG
Toyota
VERT
#2 Or #22

Please follow the registration rules for this championship:

PSN Name:
Car: (Toyota FT1)
Team: (V.E.R.T)
Livery: VERT
I have read the Rules completly and accept them!

Please use this registration format.

Last edited:
@MarkGT83

Please use this Format i posted to join our championship

PSN Name:

PSN Name:

Psn-Marvellous_MarkG
Car-Toyota Ft1
Team-V.E.R.T
Livery-VERT
I have read the rules completly and accept them

EGT3M Update: ->20.04.2018<-

- I added for the VP_Gaming Team the new Reserve Driver: VP_Bellof956
- I added for the V.E.R.T Team a new Driver: Marvellous_MarkG (@MarkGT83) he will be the Second Driver for the upcoming Rounds in Season 2.

Driver field for Round 6 at Nürburg GP this Sunday:

16/16 Drivers

Teams to use Reserve Drivers in that order: 1. VP_Gaming, 2. Team Austria, 3. Starscream Enterprises

@Freddude @Miguelinho @damonc84 @Jens Pedersen
-> Please name the 2nd Drivers who compete the next race
(and what happened to Solenx, I didnt see him for quite a long period now)

MINKIHL
Dadomko
Ra-1784 (Team Austria uses 3. Driver)
PsykoZz
Tekkniks
TNR_FILO
TNR_5zigen
VP_Marcolah
VP_Bellof956 (VP_Gaming uses 3. Driver)
Fred_Dude
damon84c/Solenx/Mikey -> please tell me which 2 Drivers are Driving
CrazyJohnIsHere
Marvellous_MarkG
Bedstedfar_Boy
PirovacBoy
SDM_RRDZ (Drives as single Driver in Speed Demon Racing Team)

PS: Briefing comes tomorrow - just to give you an update: Day of Time will be 15:00 on Nürburg as Lobby Setting!

40886488884_b7846046fb_c.jpg

Last edited:
In case we have less than 16 drivers then why shouldn't you come as well?
This is what I was responding to lol, if Jens didn't attend would it be just Damon or would it be both me and Damon racing lol. I'm on standby if there's space so. 👍

Just for your information to all:
I was having pedal issues during sprint and main race meaning whenever i pressed my foot all the way down, the throttle didnt respond correctly, it stuttered coming out of corners and didnt want to all the way up, therefore losing speed and pace and why i fell so far behind everyone else with 2 laps behind.. there was just nothing i could do to prevent it, I unplugged everything and it didnt fix it whatsoever.. and NO this was me not giving up at ALL... i lost my speed and pace because of it and there was only so much i could do.. I at least stood my ground and finished the race anyway instead of giving up (wich i was close to but didnt)

If you don’t want to believe me...just watch the replay and look at my throttle input..

Just for your information to all:
I was having pedal issues during sprint and main race meaning whenever i pressed my foot all the way down, the throttle didnt respond correctly, it stuttered coming out of corners and didnt want to all the way up, therefore losing speed and pace and why i fell so far behind everyone else with 2 laps behind.. there was just nothing i could do to prevent it, I unplugged everything and it didnt fix it whatsoever.. and NO this was me not giving up at ALL... i lost my speed and pace because of it and there was only so much i could do.. I at least stood my ground and finished the race anyway instead of giving up (wich i was close to but didnt)

If you don’t want to believe me...just watch the replay and look at my throttle input..

dammit sad to hear :/

So, Nürburg is over, Reports are watched and official results are done and updated...

See you guys next week sunday on Dragon Trail :D

EGT3M Update: ->28.04.2018<-

Driver field for Round 7 at Dragon Trail Seaside this Sunday:

16/16 Drivers

Teams to use Reserve Drivers in that order: 1. VP_Gaming, 2. Team Austria, 3. Starscream Enterprises

@Freddude @Miguelinho @damonc84
-> I hope all 3 of you will start

Grid for Dragon:

MINKIHL
Dadomko
PsykoZz
Tekkniks
TNR_FILO
TNR_5zigen
VP_Marcolah
Fred_Dude
damon84c
Mikey (Starscream uses 3. Driver)
CrazyJohnIsHere
Bedstedfar_Boy
PirovacBoy

PS: Briefing is online since yesterday - just to give you an update: Day of Time will be 10:00 on Dragon as Lobby Setting!
@iFerrari @zzz_pt @TNR_KING_FILO @TNR_5zigen @Marcolah @CrazyJohn @damonc84 @Akashi96 @Freddude @PirovacBoy @DSR_BED_Boy @RoadRageDudez @dadomko @Tekkniks79@Jens Pedersen @Big Dane @MarkGT83

patiently waits for the highlights video

Since i had problems with saving the replays (already fixed) there will be no highlight videos of the last round.

I will also change the way i am doing the videos. So I am not doing a videi for every race since the clicks went from 300-400 to 100-200

So the Standings are updated and the Race Results are online.
The Incident Report is also online.

What a Championship - I had so many up's and down's during Season 2 and now, next sunday is the showdown at Suzuka!

4 Drivers fighting for the victory and the 1 Year Playstation Plus Price.

I want to say thank you to all who were competing Season 2 and I hope you guys follow this championship into Season 3!

So, let the fun begin!

@iFerrari @zzz_pt @TNR_KING_FILO @TNR_5zigen @Marcolah @CrazyJohn @damonc84 @Akashi96 @Freddude @PirovacBoy @DSR_BED_Boy @RoadRageDudez @dadomko @Tekkniks79@Jens Pedersen @Big Dane @RA1784 @Miguelinho

Last edited:
41851681481_f7d05be98a_o.jpg

Sooo, the Championship decision Race comes closer and closer and after Sunday we know, who is going to be the Champion of Season 2 after TNR_FILO won the first Season.

There will be a Season 3 for sure with 4 weeks break, between Round 8 of Season 2 and Round 1 of Season 3.
I hope, many of you enjoyed this Series and is going to compete in Season 3 aswell.
I am going to change some things in the rules and also in the Championship shedule.

-So, in that case, there will be tomorrow around 21:00 [CEST] a trainings Lobby. It would be nice if many of you come to that one. (There will be also a english speaking party for it.

-The Briefing for the last Race at Suzuka will be online tomorrow, because I drive another Championship on Friday and I am not at home at Saturday.

-Here the possible starting lineup for Sunday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MINKIHL
Dadomko
PsykoZz
Tekkniks
TNR_FILO
TNR_5zigen
VP_Marcolah
Fred_Dude
damon84c/Solenx/Mikey -> please tell me which 2 Drivers are Driving
CrazyJohnIsHere
Marvellous_MarkG
Bedstedfar_Boy
PirovacBoy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Teams who can use their 3. Driver, priority from left to right, -> Team Austria -> Starscream Enterprises -> BoyGroup

@RoadRageDudez -> are you driving on sunday without quitting? - If yes Starscream can use only 2 Drivers

So thats all

MINK

@iFerrari @zzz_pt @TNR_KING_FILO @TNR_5zigen @Marcolah @CrazyJohn @damonc84 @Akashi96 @Freddude @PirovacBoy @DSR_BED_Boy @RoadRageDudez @dadomko @Tekkniks79@Jens Pedersen @Big Dane @RA1784 @Miguelinho

1) If we (Starscream Enterprises) are permitted to run three cars, it will be myself, Damon and Fred if we do not hear anything from Jens.

2) Barring any drastic changes to our schedule, we are currently planned to participate in Season 3.

Latest Posts

Back