European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Mink, if u want ppl to join the test race plz announce the date for it. Ive got a ton of stuff planed the next weeks but would really like to participate.

Hey Mink, if u want ppl to join the test race plz announce the date for it. Ive got a ton of stuff planed the next weeks but would really like to participate.

Everything will get announced once its ready, currently I do many things, for the championship and private, so I am going to announce even the testrace when I am ready with it.

EDIT: ...and there will be 2 announcements today.

41350561785_1b417dd4fd_o.jpg

Short Update to cover possible misunderstandings.

@DSR_BED_Boy aka(PSN)Bedstedfar_Boy is the reserve Driver for the Starscream Teams. Also he is for the duration till they find their own reserve Driver, the VERT reserve driver.

In that case - see you on Sunday to the Test Session.

EDIT: in a few minutes the EGT4M Entry starts. - just saying -

MINK

Virtual Endurance Racing Team announce that @FANGIO JR90 will be the reserve driver for the team. He will be using #90 and will race when either me or SDM_RRDZ can't make it into a race (of if there aren't enough people to fill in 16 slots in the lobby).

Added our own EGT3/4M Discord Server to the main post for communicating better and easier aswell on the phone.

Everyone is welcome!

EGT3/4M Viral Links

Back