London
nowcontrol
European Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Grand Valley East

DT#41 - European Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Grand Valley East.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#41] - European Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Grand Valley East.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Quick 3614 with the Carlton. Not brilliant but surprisingly easy to control. For some reason, drifting with exotic supercars doesn't feel right for me, i don't know where i got that from...

Anyway, the time it's been taking to load the race, register times/scores and loading the menu icons so i can leave is becoming unbearable... not sure if it's my connection or the server, feels like it's getting worse.

DSC03617.JPG

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed the Top 10 at the moment? Number 9 ATM used a freaking Panda.

Yes, the little Italian hatchback with a 1000cc engine. Front. Wheel. Drive. (It was more of fishtailing wildly than drifting, but still.)

The scary thing? I sort-of-copied his setup from what I could see (all the way high and hard on front suspension with Racing Softs, all the way soft and low on the rear with Comfort Hard tyre, extreme camber all around) on a Fiat Coupè wih a fully-tuned engine, full weight reduction and quick gearbox setup at 230 kph.

I still have to work on it, it's almost impossible to control, but... it keeps a proper drift and I already managed to get just above gold.

A front wheel drive that keeps a proper drift on dry tarmac. I now fully expect a black hole to emerge from my PS3 due to massive DIVIDE BY ZERO and eat up the whole universe.

(Still got a better score with the F40 though. 4700 and something.)

Has anyone noticed the Top 10 at the moment? Number 9 ATM used a freaking Panda.

Yes, the little Italian hatchback with a 1000cc engine. Front. Wheel. Drive. (It was more of fishtailing wildly than drifting, but still.)

The scary thing? I sort-of-copied his setup from what I could see (all the way high and hard on front suspension with Racing Softs, all the way soft and low on the rear with Comfort Hard tyre, extreme camber all around) on a Fiat Coupè wih a fully-tuned engine, full weight reduction and quick gearbox setup at 230 kph.

I still have to work on it, it's almost impossible to control, but... it keeps a proper drift and I already managed to get just above gold.

A front wheel drive that keeps a proper drift on dry tarmac. I now fully expect a black hole to emerge from my PS3 due to massive DIVIDE BY ZERO and eat up the whole universe.

(Still got a better score with the F40 though. 4700 and something.)

It has been around since drift trials in GT5 :banghead:

Oh, I see. Sorry if what I said is common knowledge, I skipped GT5 due to not having a PS3 back then and I've been playing rather casually until recently.

Oh, I see. Well, I'll keep toying with that Coupè. It will probably be useless for drift seasonals, but if I manage to get rid of that nasty pendulum tendency it might be fun to get some WTFs in drift rooms...

Back