Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
A Spec Seasonal Time Trial Races (Updated 2/4/15)

The Crew™_20150308012549.jpg

Usual rules apply. Let me know if you use any tunes for the races below and ill add them to the list.

This thread is only as active as it is because of you guys (and girls) who visit, browse and leave messages so thank you for your continued support :)

American Non-Racing Cars Super Lap (500PP SH)
Acura HSC with your Honda HSC Tune (Shotaliema Project Car)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04 (500PP SH)
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (500PP SH)

Ferrari F40 Super Lap (550PP SH)

Non-Racing Tuned Car Drift Trial
AEM S2000 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Ferrari F40 '92 (Drift Setup)
Subaru BRZ S '12 (Drift Seasonal Tune)

Racing Car Drift Trial
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Drift Setup)

Last edited:
A Spec Seasonal Time Trial Races (Updated 2/4/15)

View attachment 342254

Usual rules apply. Let me know if you use any tunes for the races below and ill add them to the list.

This thread is only as active as it is because of you guys (and girls) who visit, browse and leave messages so thank you for your continued support :)

American Non-Racing Cars Super Lap (500PP SH)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04 (500PP SH)
Acura HSC
Ferrari F40 Super Lap (550PP SH)
Ferrari F40 what else ? :lol:
Non-Racing Tuned Car Drift Trial
AEM S2000
Racing Car Drift Trial
Mazda Roadster Touring Car for the Race Car Drift Event , Acura HSC with your Honda HSC Tune for London and AEM S2000 for the Tuned Car Drift Event :)

Thanks and i'm first at London . Lap Time 0:55.799 :gtpflag:
That is impressive. I did my sub min lap in a Corvette Z06 (C5) '04. On this circuit, it turned into a pilot car but it is really quick on the straights as long as you don't slide the rear too much. A really fun car for such a small track.

To all thread members. It is a new CoTM (Car of the month) and there are a lot of new cars which can be tuned/tested/reviewed.

I have added a few cars to this thread and I would be very grateful if you were able to head on over and test a few of mine , leave feedback and if possible, test a few of the other tuners entries? If you can, then great and I look forward to seeing what you think.

Link for thread here

Link for my tunes within this thread is here.

Here are a few images of the cars which I have added to April CoTM.

fiat5008v-jpg.112532

mini98-jpg.112172

minione02-jpg.112174

Ferrari F40 '92 (Drift Setup)

550PP
524 BHP
1275 kgs
Weight Distribution 45:44

Comfort Hard Tyres

Change Oil

Standard Rims (of course)

FC Suspension
F/R
75/85
13.20/21.00
6/5
5/6
1/2
0.0/0.0
-0.16/0.27

Racing Brake Kit
2/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.931
2nd 2.183
3rd 1.678
4th 1.348
5th 1.128
Set final gear to 2.945
(Ignore this, at present.. will work once PD sort out transmission cook up)

FC LSD
30/40/5
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 94.9%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 2
Ballast - Set 99kgs to Position -50

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

Tokyo R246.jpg

Tokyo R246_1.jpg

My Son deleted my GT6 save files.....I think, both the main and back up of JUST GT6 were gone so I don't think it was a corruption thing.
Thank fully I had a USB back up but it's from January so all the paint chips for the last 4 months, cars and credits are gone. :banghead:
Thats a bugger. At least all your tunes are online so you haven't lost that data. Hope you get all your credits back soon.

Time on LONDON 55.629 ACURA HSC 2004
New Time 55.300
Nice time indeed..

New in front in LOndon 0:55.710
Close racing from a couple of people in here. this will keep you going for a week before the next lot of seasonals come out. :)

hmm mid corner understeer.....cure that there will be a new rabbit in London :mischievous:
Sounds like this is a serious challenger for lead rabbit.

Ty it's coming along slowly. Lots if cars lost and my favorite paint, at least it's oy 1.2 mill to get it back and wasn't a seasonal chip.
Its a shame they haven't enabled car sharing between people like they use too. I have a second account with a load of nice cars ready for this feature so I can send myself cars to sell or use. I doubt they will enable this feature yet though which is a shame. I would have sent you some cars otherwise.

You got gloating my Friend :lol:
your not giving up this easily are you Chris? Im surprised by this..

On another note. How on earth are you supposed to drive a F40 with SH tyres? Thats crazier than most of our FITT challenges. Not even the praiano tune with SH tyres added works well enough for me to get gold. I may have to experiment with my tune and see what I can do to make it more stable. It is a oversteering monster on the long faster corner. I have to scrub so much speed to keep it on the racing line. Darn thing.

Its a shame they haven't enabled car sharing between people like they use too. I have a second account with a load of nice cars ready for this feature so I can send myself cars to sell or use. I doubt they will enable this feature yet though which is a shame. I would have sent you some cars otherwise.
Thank you sir. Thankfully it looks like it wasn't any imporant cars that got lost. Just have to paint a lot of them again :lol:
Sounds like this is a serious challenger for lead rabbit.
The sweeper is what is killing me I have a 1.8 second lead on my 56.371 time when I'm hitting it but I can't hold the turn and smack the wall.

Thank you sir. Thankfully it looks like it wasn't any imporant cars that got lost. Just have to paint a lot of them again :lol:

The sweeper is what is killing me I have a 1.8 second lead on my 56.371 time when I'm hitting it but I can't hold the turn and smack the wall.
Sounds like a 54.2 - 54.5 second lap is definitely on the table then if you can get that section spot on. I am happy with my time. I switched to the Shelby Series One and run over a second and a half faster than the Chevy Corvette.

I would have brought the Acura HSC but I am 2.8 million credits away from 20 million credits, which means I will be able to get my next 20 million car to add to the rare and expensive collection. Not sure which one to go for yet. Probably the Ford as that car looks very cool.

Sounds like a 54.2 - 54.5 second lap is definitely on the table then if you can get that section spot on. I am happy with my time. I switched to the Shelby Series One and run over a second and a half faster than the Chevy Corvette.

I would have brought the Acura HSC but I am 2.8 million credits away from 20 million credits, which means I will be able to get my next 20 million car to add to the rare and expensive collection. Not sure which one to go for yet. Probably the Ford as that car looks very cool.
sounds like a couple RBX races are in your future.

sounds like a couple RBX races are in your future.
I use to do those but not now. I usually find a good A Spec seasonal I can repeat in less than 5 minutes. they are a lot more fun and less annoying for the ear drums. I am doing pretty good with credits anyway from the weekly seasonal races. In two weeks Ill have enough to get the new car.

Back