European PlayStation Store Heavily Discounts Assetto Corsa and DLC

Can anyone confirm if season pass will include all available dlc?
It doesn't.

The Ready to Race and Ferrari 70th anniversary pack (if I recall correctly) do not come in the Season pass, as they were never planned for the Season pass.

However even with that the value in terms of content you get is absurdly good and its the best handling model for a sim on console and a bargain at these prices.

I bought it yesterday, and it is great. Even my good old Thrustmaster F430 FFB works great. It is even possible to adjust all buttons. The season pass is also great. In the psstore it shows: red pack, porsche packs and Japanse pack. So I was supprised I also could download the Performance Pack Upgrade & Prestige Pack for free. Lovely game.
Favorite: F2004 at Imola

I bought it yesterday, and it is great. Even my good old Thrustmaster F430 FFB works great. It is even possible to adjust all buttons. The season pass is also great. In the psstore it shows: red pack, porsche packs and Japanse pack. So I was supprised I also could download the Performance Pack Upgrade & Prestige Pack for free. Lovely game.
Favorite: F2004 at Imola
That seams to be a glitch that works for almost everyone bar one person I know of. Also don't go to set up on the F2004 as it makes the game crash.

Seen a lot of reviews for this when it released on PS4 and most said the frame rate was not very good at all.

Can anyone confirm if this has been patched or at least been stabilised a bit? So used to GTS, Driveclub & DIRT Rally smoothness these days and bad frame rate has always put me off racing games.

Seems a steal at £10 however! Been waiting for a sale to jump on the AC bandwagon, this may just do it!

Seen a lot of reviews for this when it released on PS4 and most said the frame rate was not very good at all.

Can anyone confirm if this has been patched or at least been stabilised a bit? So used to GTS, Driveclub & DIRT Rally smoothness these days and bad frame rate has always put me off racing games.

Seems a steal at £10 however! Been waiting for a sale to jump on the AC bandwagon, this may just do it!
Its mostly smooth. Some isues on the ring and Barca track.

Shouldn't there be less/no framerate issues on the PS4 Pro for AC?

It's fine on a pro, plenty of videos in my signature link to show what it's like.

As other have said, It's fine on Pro with boost mode enabled. Things are not so good on a standard PS4. Framerate drops with more than 10 cars around the track (Nordschleife being the worst offender as Lancia wrote) and effects like tires smoke and dust bring it down as well. The only thing patched was stuttering, since they've enable v-sync with the 1.03 update.

You really can't go wrong with this for a tenner. Yes, we all know what's missing, but what is there is so very good.

Looking forward to the Laguna Seca DLC too!

For everyone who are concerned about framerates in Assetto Corsa, here is a comparison between PS4 and PS4 Pro. There are framedrops on the normal PS4 but it is always playable. The PS4 pro has a steady 60fps.

Thanks all for the replies.
Unfortunately stuck with a standard PS4, no point getting one until I have a 4K tv to go with it.

For a tenner I may invest anyway, GTS will take up most of my time so AC could be used for some hot lapping and driving around some of my favourite tracks that are missing in GTS.

Unfortunately stuck with a standard PS4, no point getting one until I have a 4K tv to go with it.

For a tenner I may invest anyway, GTS will take up most of my time so AC could be used for some hot lapping and driving around some of my favourite tracks that are missing in GTS.

Don't get us wrong man! It's not to say that AC performs bad on a regular PS4!
It just suffers a bit at the start of the race when there are lots of cars and stuff going on.
After that it gets 55fps+ up to 60fps when there's low action on screen.

If you like simulation and amazing feeling (on a wheel obviously) get it! It's a must!

Ok, so just to confirm...... If I get the season pass I'll get:
  • Porsche Pack Vol.1 – £2.49/€2.99
  • Porsche Pack Vol.2 – £2.49/€2.99
  • Porsche Pack Vol.3 – £2.49/€2.99
  • Red Pack DLC – £3.99/€4.99
  • Japanese Pack DLC – £1.69/€1.99
  • Performance Pack Upgrade DLC – £2.49/€2.99
  • Prestige Pack DLC – £2.49/€2.99
?????

?????

True, although if i remember well some cars are included in 2 packs; maybe I'm wrong.
No I'm not, check the Prestige pack DLC description: It says that 3 of its cars belong to performance pack too etc.
But yeah you get all those.

The AI is really good in AC. But if you're just gonna drive, do race weekends. In the practice/qualifying session its just like a track day with AI. Good fun.
?????
Yes all of the above except the performance/prestige Pack. Though people have been able to download the prestige pack so you may be in luck. The performance pack is just 3 cars from the prestige pack. So its only the prestige pack you need.

Last edited:
Yes all of the above except the performance/prestige Pack. Though people have been able to download the prestige pack so you may be in luck. The performance pack is just 3 cars from the prestige pack. So its only the prestige pack you need.

I got all of those with the season pass. I think everyone do get them although they don't mention it in the season pass description.

Don't get us wrong man! It's not to say that AC performs bad on a regular PS4!
It just suffers a bit at the start of the race when there are lots of cars and stuff going on.
After that it gets 55fps+ up to 60fps when there's low action on screen.

If you like simulation and amazing feeling (on a wheel obviously) get it! It's a must!

I've been on the fence about it for months, heard great things so for £10 i'm gona give it ago :)
GTS will be used for online racing so I shouldn't see a lot of action as I will be mostly doing hot lapping and maybe some care mode.

?????
In addition to the Season pass, don't forget to get Ready to Race DLC and Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC (released after and not included in the season pass) - this will complete the DLC collection.

🤬 AC is now 50% off in US PS store. I just had someone buy it a few days before the EU sale hit, figured this would come. They haven't bought any DLC yet, so hopefully that all goes on sale too and they can grab it then.

?????

I got all of that when I bought the Season Pass from the UK store last year. The current deal is insane value imho.

The AI is really good in AC. But if you're just gonna drive, do race race weekends. In the practice/qualifying session its just like a track day with AI. Good fun.

Thanks, this is a great suggestion. Some AI cars on track makes it more "alive". And the AI is really good. Medium is more than enough. The only weird thing: AI during practice is seconds faster than in qualfying.

So I bought the game and played for a little while with the DS4. I found it quite difficult, the cars very unresponsive, and yet fun at the same time. Today my G29 arrived, and boy does it make all the difference. Suddenly all the cars have come alive, and I can actually 'feel' why they're not turning.

Good game, just needs to work on the presentation...

So I bought the game and played for a little while with the DS4. I found it quite difficult, the cars very unresponsive, and yet fun at the same time. Today my G29 arrived, and boy does it make all the difference. Suddenly all the cars have come alive, and I can actually 'feel' why they're not turning.

Good game, just needs to work on the presentation...
I did the opposite just for fun/experience. I had my G29 since the beginning and wanted to try the game on the DS4 just to see how it feels. And damn it was undriveable! I don't have too great "fine motricity" which is what you need for such a precision device!
Yes, this game is practically made for a wheel and will only shine on a FFB wheel.

I did the opposite just for fun/experience. I had my G29 since the beginning and wanted to try the game on the DS4 just to see how it feels. And damn it was undriveable! I don't have too great "fine motricity" which is what you need for such a precision device!
Yes, this game is practically made for a wheel and will only shine on a FFB wheel.
Did you use default settings? They are garbage. If you have a wheel then the DS4 will likely feel rubbish even with the best settings because let's be real, how much time would anyone bother putting in to adapt to it if they have a wheel?

Back